• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Atlantica World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

quiz36

I know its supposely a musical world and you have to find chapters(like torn pages) to play a new level but is it a part in that world when you play regular. And when do we go to the land part? Reply back!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think I'm going to like it more with music, since the atlantic world in Kh1 had bad fighting.

kh_pro

I know this is off topic plz dont yell but anyway were did those other six or seven posts go. ok back to topic i watched some of the clips of atlantica, man i regret it, and i think itll be kinda fun.

kh_pro

milkman64 said:
They were never there.
ye they were because khbiggestfan tripled posted and some one called him a noob then some else called that the guy who called khbiggestfan noob was a noob, then i told them the rule because he was new. then i came back and all those posts were gone. but like i said i think the antlanica world would be kinda fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back