• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Attn: Australians!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BRAIG

OK HERES MY EB

Brisbane City (07) 3211 7236 Shop 015, Myer Centre 91 Queen St Brisbane QLD 4000

my name is craig-thats why i chose braig

also could you please post your shop

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
WRONG ANSWER CHACHIE!

i asked for your store number, not its address.

also where is your employee number? if you worked at EB youd know this instantly.

Answer me this,

what do you need your employee number for?
how many numbers is it?

oh and dont worry QLD isnt different on this info ;)

EDIT: taken you long enough to answer 2 simple questions.

stop trying to fool everyone again, suvre, cedelas, xedelas or whatever the **** you call youself.

Last edited:

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
this isnt about bitching its about BRAIG being a fake. he is Suvre people, but if your happy being fed false info then by all means, keep him here.

fangirl_goddess

XD. I scared my local EB workers when I went in at lunch today. They were the staff that don't know me (a new guy, the manager that's rarely in and this other guy), i scared them. (They don't know me because I usually go in after school or on a weekend. Not at 12 on a Friday afternoon).

We are an elite organization, only hiring the creepiest fangirls. I almost cried when he told me May... and that the price on their PC was $200.

I like went... "WHAT? 200 DOLLARS?"

The manager's gone: Uh, that's the price we use when we have no clue what it is. Sorry.

But I nearly cried, i scare them. I bet when they had a staff changeover the guys gone "There was this strange girl today..." and the other staff's gone "Oh, asking about KH2? She's reletivly harmless. Oh... crap you told her what we had on the PC, did she cry?"

Anyway. I am rambling again. As long as it's only an estimated date because otherwise I may seek it through more 'common' and less 'legal' channels. Because I don't think I could sit through all my friends in the US going "KATE! IT ROCKS!"

Oh well. If it is May then I definatly have the money. I was gonna have to go broke for 8 weeks if the AUS date was March. ... But my Birthday is in March so I would have had money... *stops talking*

- Kate.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
lol so Kate, i was right? ^_^

you fangirls are funny lol i always sound like a nerd cause i always talk bleach and kh2 to our fangirl, and everyone just looks at me like ,"dude, u on crack?"

anywho, it IS only an estimated date, dont pull that razor blade out just yet...

mereshell

well...hasnt this just burst into flames lol

so date pushed back one EB worker a fake

and whole lot of entertainment

....nice! ^^

im asking about KH2 probably tomorrow just for the fun of it haha!
the eb stores near me are crappy, i dont really like the workers there...i know that one of them dont even like games that much!!! i was like...wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back