• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Avenger: Dark Reign

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Layla played around with her hair while she considered her answer. Demi-gods, no, scratch that, he said he was an actual god somehow, so gods, a magician, a mutant, a cyborg thing, a genius billianaire... How the heck was she supposed to be of any sort of assitance when those around her were naturally a millian times more impressive? Arm them with a rubber band and her position was practically filled!

...Still, it's not like she even fit in other places very well before. Figuratively speaking, considering the fact that she can be stuffed into weird, small spaces, but still. "Ahem," she said, clearing her throat and smiled and everyone else in the room. "You can't get rid of me that easily. I'm staying in with this the whole way, so I'll apologize now for holding anybody back or something. But, either way," she turned towards Tony and tried to look serious, although she was obviously fighting back a giggle. "Please make me an Avenger, sir!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back