• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

:awesome:

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Trag

Bronze Member
Everyday Italian trumps it. Half because it's awesome food, half because Giada has great cleavage.

But I like it. I remember this one episode, some guy gets hit with chicken grease, and it takes him about 5 seconds to react. Iron Chef is pretty bitchin, plus they all have funny asian voices.

D

Deleted member 36435

I like Hell's Kitchen more. :/
Iron Chef is pretty good, however.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
i liked in the show is that, they don't know what the main ingredent is

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Ooooh. What station?? Cooking channel?

could be on scifi if you look hard enough

I dont think Iron Chef is the greatest show, as it has its peek here and there. The judges are flat out direct when it comes to taste and flavor. Honestly i wish i was a judge for top chef food testing......of course i'd be limited to judgment mostly saying (hmmmm....good.:closedeyes:)

In any case, i prefer Hell's Kitchen more, mainly for the drama.......cook to your hearts content

hartlesscanadian

iron chef amarica is terrible, every time they talk the the announcer or show him i was my smash my face with a brick and they always use the most generic special ingredient.

the original iron chef where they acually use the grossest secret ingrediant and some how make it look awesome at the end is so grea

Back