• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Awkward Situations (Axel x Larxene)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

larxene_lover_16

As the threat title says, this is an Axel x Larxene story. So I don't want any Yaoi/AkuRoku fans flaming me :angry:. This was originally posted on fanfiction.net.

I am a huge Larxene fanboy (no duh). Of course, with her being the only official female member on the Organization XIII (A/N: I don’t count Xion as an Organization XIII member yet), it’s only natural. She is a little stuck up and cruel, but I love her regardless.

Anyway, I wanted to do a story with Larxene and another Organization XIII member. However, she hardly knew Lexeaus or Zexion. Vexen’s too old and Marluxia’s too pretty. The only other person I can hook Larxene up with is Axel. She did sort of flirt with him, and they would be perfect together.

PAIRING: Axel x Larxene

SUMMARY: For summer vacation, Roxas and his friends decide to go to the beach. Namine, Larxene, and Axel decide to join with them. After Larxene embarrasses Axel, he vows to get his revenge.

RATING: This story is rated “T” for mild language and awkward (and funny) scenes involving nudity. There are no lemons, so flamers can relax.

NOTES: For storyline terms, let's just say that Axel and Larxene do have some of their powers, but they can't teleport.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of the Kingdom Hearts characters. They are the property of Square-Enix and the Walt Disney Company. If I ever own it, I would change it so that Marluxia’s name would be pronounced mar-LUX-ee-a (not mar-LOO-sha)!

XIIIIIIX​

It was a hot, summer day in the Twilight Town world. Temperatures were soaring to the triple digits (A/N: About 105 degrees Fahrenheit). Everybody in town was trying to beat the heat. Some had swimming pools. Others used sprinklers.

For Larxene, she was poolside at the Twilight Sea Beach Resort with Namine, Axel, Roxas and his friends (Hayner, Olette, and Pence). Normally, a trip to the Twilight Sea Beach Resort was expensive, but thanks to Axel winning an all-expenses-paid trip, everything they did was free. It was a nice diversion for trying to beat the summer heat wave.

Larxene and Axel both came to life. Axel was given a second life because he felt strong emotions for his best friend Roxas. Since he also sacrificed himself to save Sora (A/N: Roxas’s somebody), he was given another shot at his life. Larxene was brought back to life when she was fading away. She had strong regrets about how her life turned out (A/N: Following Marluxia, being mean to Namine, etc). Thus, she was given another chance as well.

The two lived in Twilight Town. Axel lived with Roxas and Larxene was with Namine. Axel had been doing odd jobs while Larxene got a job at a bookstore.

Roxas and his friends were playing in the resort pool. Larxene and Axel were on the lounge chairs. Larxene was doing it because she was trying to get a tan. Axel, however, he was a bit shy after the incident that happened a few days ago at the swimsuit shop. She was wearing a black bikini that she picked out a few days ago. “What a baby,” she said to herself. She then looked around. “Hopefully, they won’t mind if I break away. I want to take a ‘private’ swim elsewhere.”

Larxene got up from her chair and stretched her arms out. “Well, I think I soaked up enough rays,” said Larxene. “I’m heading back to the hotel room.”

“Okay,” Roxas said.

“Wait…you’re not going to swim?” asked Namine.

“Nah, maybe later,” said Larxene.

“Whatever,” said Axel.

“Oh grow up, you big baby,” said Larxene. She gathered her street clothes and her towel. She walked away towards the exit.

XIIIIIIX​

Larxene said that she was heading back to her hotel room, but she was actually going to a different part of the beach. It was on the island side of the island, opposite from the public beach. Here, it was secluded with no one around for miles. The water was clear as glass. The beach shore itself was short, but since no one visits this part of the island, it was passable. It also helped that this part of the island was heavily-wooded with palm trees and bushes.

Larxene began heading towards the water, walking onto the hot sand. When she was only a few feet away from the water, she laid her towel out and placed her street clothes on top of it. Before she charged into the water, she reached for the knot in the back. She lifted her head up and looked around for anyone watching. “Okay, there’s nobody around,” she sighed to herself. She took a deep breath and pulled the knot loose, making her bikini top fall onto her towel with the rest of her clothes.

Larxene started blushing a bit. She felt a little weird when her breasts were out exposed. She thanked God that no one was around her. She took another deep breath as she untied the knots holding up her bottoms.

XIIIIIIX​

Back at the pool, Axel continued sitting on the lounge chair. Roxas and his friends got out of the pool and began drying themselves off. “Man, that was fun,” Namine said.

“It’s too bad you didn’t get in Axel,” said Hayner.

Axel didn’t answer. He remained silent. “Come on Axel,” Roxas said. “Try to forget about what happened a few days ago.”

“What are you talking about?” asked Hayner.

“It’s…you and Pence weren’t with us,” said Namine.

XIIIIIIX

A FEW DAYS AGO…​

After Axel happily announced about his prize, the girls, Axel, and Roxas headed out to the mall to try out a few swimsuits.

Axel was looking through the store aisles. “What are we looking for?” Roxas asked.

“Well Roxas, as you know, the beach is a great place for meeting chicks,” said Axel, as he searched through all of the different swim shorts. “And if I learned anything from reading girly teen magazines, it’s that swim shorts say a lot about a guy’s personality.”

“Really?” Roxas asked.

“Yep,” Axel said. “Ah! Here’s something that will attract the ladies.”

Roxas was horrified when Axel pulled out a very small Speedo from the shelves. “Yeah, this will get the ladies coming to y’all,” said Axel.

“Are you crazy?!?” Roxas asked, angrily. “I-I can’t wear something like that.”

“Come on Roxas,” said Axel. “The ladies love it when a guy shows off what he has to offer!”

“No they don’t!” Roxas shouted.

“Oh really?” Axel asked.

He spotted Namine and Olette from across the store. “Hey girls!” Axel shouted.

“No please, don’t!” Roxas said.

Namine and Olette turned to Axel’s direction (and so did everyone else). He held up the Speedo high in the air for them to see. “Do you think Roxas would look hot in these?!?” asked Axel, out loud. Roxas covered his face with his hands as Namine and Olette began blushing and giggling. “I’m…just going to look for regular swim trunks,” he said, quietly. He then silently walked away from Axel. “Alright then, but chicks like the bulge,” said Axel.

“Shut up!” Roxas shouted, angrily. Axel just laughed to himself as he headed for the dressing room.

On the other side of the store, Larxene and the girls were looking around. “Hey Larxene, I think we found something,” said Olette. Larxene turned around and saw Olette and Namine, holding one-piece bathing suits. Larxene was a bit disappointed. “Oh come on, now. You girls are…what…15 years old,” she said. ‘You should be wearing bikinis by now.”

“Ummmm…well…” Olette said, blushing a little bit.

“What? Are you afraid of showing skin?” asked Larxene.

“It’s not…like that…” Namine said.

“Or are you guys trying to play hard-to-get,” Larxene said. “Girls, if you ever want to live happy lives with the ones you love, you going to have to give if you want to receive.”

“Well, that’s true,” Olette said.

“Maybe we should try something a little more…revealing,” said Namine.

“That’s the spirit. You should be wearing something like this.”

Larxene then held up a very skimpy bikini. “Whoa!” Olette said, surprised at the

“That’s a little too revealing,” said Namine. “Look, we’re just going to find something ourselves.”

“Alright then,” said Larxene. She then continued looking through the swimsuits.

After a few minutes, Larxene saw Axel walking up to her…wearing the Speedo he had on earlier. “Oh…my god,” Larxene said, rather disgusted.

“So Larxene, does this get your blood pumping?” Axel asked.

“No, but my stomach is churning now,” Larxene said.

“I know you get butterflies when you see a hot guy such as me…”

“Don’t flatter yourself,” Larxene asked. “You make me sick to my stomach.”

“Fine then,” said Axel, angrily.

He then saw some women right besides Larxene. “Hey ladies, mind if I help you…try anything on?” Axel asked, seductively. The women began blushing and laughing. “Well, aren’t you sexy?” one of them asked.

“I was born with it. What can I say?” Axel said, confidently.

For some reason, Larxene was feeling…a little jealous. “Dumbass,” she said to herself. She looked to her right and saw Roxas heading her way. She had a cunning idea. Once Roxas past to her, she stuck her foot out, tripping Roxas. Roxas dropped everything he was carrying as he reached out for something to grab. Unfortunately, without realizing it, he grabbed onto the back Axel’s Speedo. He pulled them all the way down to his feet. Axel was mortified when he looked down and saw himself bare-naked.

At that same time, Namine and Olette emerged from the fitting room. They were able to get a glimpse of Axel’s nude front side. Everyone began laughing as Axel quickly pulled his Speedo back up. He gave a nasty look to Roxas, still on the floor. “Uh…Axel…it-it was an a-accident,” he stuttered.

“Geez Axel, I thought you were bigger than that,” said Larxene.

Everyone else laughed harder as Axel hurriedly ran back into the dressing room.

XIIIIIIX

BACK IN REAL LIFE…​

“Axel, it was an accident…really,” Roxas said. “I didn’t mean to do it.”

“I know you didn’t, and I don’t blame you,” Axel said, solemnly. “It was Larxene’s foot that tripped you. Actually, the whole thing was her fault. If it wasn’t for her, those two chicks would have gone out with me and maybe Olette and Namine wouldn’t be traumatized.”

“No really,” said Olette. “It was okay.”

“Yeah…I mean, it was too small to see anything,” Namine said. She covered her mouth after she that, but it was too late. Axel was already feeling worse. “Oh great,” Axel said. “That really helped.”

“Hey, you know what would really cheer you up?” Roxas asked. “Going to the outlets and buying some souvenirs.”

“Yeah…maybe,” murmured Axel.

“Hey, cheer up!” Namine said, happily. “I’m sure a lot of people have forgotten about that.”

The five gathered their belongings and walked out towards the marketplace, where most the resort’s shops and boutiques were located.

The pathway from the swimming pool to the marketplace goes alongside a heavily wooded palm tree forest. As Roxas and her friends continued babbling on about ‘jewelry’ and ‘splurging’, they passed by palm trees. Axel noticed a few faint footprints in the dirt. He looked back up. The palm trees were too clumped together for him to see right through. “Hmmmm…” he thought to himself.

“Something wrong?” Roxas asked.

“Uhhh…I just have to use the restroom. I’ve been drinking a lot of water lately.”

“I think the only other restroom they have is back at the swimming pool.”

“Well okay then!”

Axel then began to slowly break away from the group and started meandering in the other direction. Once the others looked away, he ran into the palm tree forest and he followed the footprints.

XIIIIIIX​

Larxene was underneath the surface of the ocean, swimming. The water caressed her body. She just smiled to herself. She liked doing this. The water felt so good against her skin, it drove her wild. The fact that there was a very good chance of someone seeing her like this made her blood pump faster. Of course, she would hate it if that actually happened, but it still made her crazy.

Axel then emerged from the palm trees. “Damn, that’s a huge forest,” he murmured himself. He looked around and saw that he was standing on a small beach. “Huh…so that’s what’s been hiding behind these palm trees.”

He continued wondering around until he stepped in something. He looked down and saw a white towel, a yellow shirt, black denim pants, and a black bikini. Axel’s eyes opened wide as he kneeled down and picked up the black bikini top and bottom. “This looks familiar,” he pondered.

Suddenly, the sound of water splashing grabbed Axel’s attention. He looked up. On the surface, Larxene flung her wet hair back. Axel couldn’t help but notice that her bikini straps were missing. He added two and two again and made a conclusion in his mind. “Holy crap! Larxene’s a skinny-dipper!” he exclaimed. A big blush showed up on his face. Soon afterwards, an evil smirk appeared on his face. It was time…for revenge.

He put her clothes down and began walking into the water. She had her back turned to the shore. She stretched her arms out. “This feels…so good,” she groaned.

“I’m sure it does,” Axel suddenly said.

Larxene quickly turned around. She saw the red-haired creep standing in front of her. “Axel?” she asked. She then remembered her situation and covered herself with her arms. “Axel, what the hell are you doing here?!?” asked Larxene, angrily.

“What are you doing here?” asked Axel. “Looks to me like you’re doing a little dirty swimming.”

“Am not!” protested Larxene.

“Oh really? Then, why are your clothes doing on the beach?” Axel asked.

“Those…those aren’t my clothes!” Larxene shouted.

“Oh…” Axel said.

Axel began walking out of the water back onto the shore. He stood beside Larxene’s pile of garments. “It’s a good thing they’re not yours. Otherwise, I would have felt guilty,” said Axel.

“Guilty? For what?” Larxene asked.

“This!”

Axel snapped his fingers and Larxene’s towel and clothes went up in flames! He snickered as Larxene’s mouth dropped in horrified surprise. All of her clothes were up in smoke. “No…” she muttered, silently. Axel just snickered to himself.

Soon enough, everything was reduced to cinders and ashes. “You got to be kidding me,” Larxene said. Anger began boiling up in her. “Axel, you bastard!” she shouted.

“What?” Axel asked. He spread his arms wide. “Come and get me!”

Larxene was about to jump out and beat the holy hell out of Axel, but she remembered that she was naked. Knowing that perv, he probably would try to cop a feel. She remained in the water, hiding herself from Axel. “Axel, you better go and get me some fresh clothes!” she demanded.

“Gee…I don’t know,” Axel said. “I should, but then again, after you embarrassed me back at the mall, I think you’re getting your just desserts.”

“Oh come on! Are you still holding a grudge on me because of that?!?”

Axel started walking back into the palm tree forest. “Where are you going?” asked Larxene, angrily.

“Oh…I’m going back to the hotel room,” Axel told Larxene. “You can join em if you want…that is, if you don’t mind everyone getting a sight.” Larxene just remained in the water, confused about what to do. “I didn’t think so,” he said. He continued walking back to join up to Roxas. “This little piggy went ‘wee, wee, wee’…without her clothes,” he sung. He then let out a huge laugh.

Larxene didn’t know what to do. “Axel…you son of a bitch,” she bubbled as she kneel in the water.

XIIIIIIX

TO BE CONTINUED…​

A/N: Wow, Axel’s a huge jerk. How is Larxene going to escape this situation?

So what do you guys think? I’m going to do my best not to make this too dirty, but with a storyline like this, it’s hard not to. Please leave reviews!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back