• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel and Riku (Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravens_Blade85

In your head telling you to do bad things!
Website
www.myspace.com
I was wondering if anyone else thought Axel was kinda like Riku in KH. Both just wanted there friend back but did not go about it in the best way. Riku accepted the darkness to try to find Sora and get Kairi's heart back. Axel wanted Roxas back so he tried to get at Sora and ended up kidnapping Kairi. And they both ended up helping Sora to do the right thing inthe end anyway. Thats just what i think anyway. Comments?

E

Eclipse

riku got involved in darkness, because maleficent smooth talked him into it, and xehanort tricked him into becoming darkness itself :p

axel, just wanted his friend back

maleficent tricked riku into thinking sora didn't want him anymore :D

Ravens_Blade85

In your head telling you to do bad things!
Website
www.myspace.com
TwilightSoulKey said:
riku got involved in darkness, because maleficent smooth talked him into it, and xehanort tricked him into becoming darkness itself :p

axel, just wanted his friend back

maleficent tricked riku into thinking sora didn't want him anymore :D

Yeah he was etrick and conned but he still was trying to use the dark powers he gained to help Kairi.

Neverfate

I think they are similar, and are counter-points to one another like Sora and Roxas are. Obviously, they aren't eachothers hearts or nobodies or all that nonscense, but from a narrative standpoint they are. Sora drives Riku's action, where as Roxas drives Axel's actions in Kingdom Hearts 2. Riku risking everything to help his best friend, and Axel sacrificing his life for Sora in memory of his best friend, Roxas. They're both anti-heroes in a way, and kindred spirits no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back