• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel Taking Kiari( For the ones who know it's Kiari...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightkeeper05

Ok Folks, now that we know it's Kiari that Axel is pulling in, lets try and make a conclusion to how important she is to the story, and wut her part in it will be. Nomaru said that she will be part of the story in her own way. So im going to start with the first issue, did anyone notice( Thanks to a certain person) That she has a weapon on her side?

Chosenoneknuckles

Well if the concept from DD, "This time I'll fight" is still true then I'd say that is what Kairi has been up to the last year. With the return of the Heartless the world barriers will have fallen, she will somehow set off and end up somewhere.

Discovering along the way the more important details of what's going on and helping Sora/or BHK behind the scenes.

As to Axel kidnapping her, well he does has some connection with Sora. Also it's possible that if he is indeed not a 'lone ranger' as he's made out to have been, that he is taking her to his 'superior'.

With the newest info on this trailer, Kairi seems to be lost within a castle of which I think is most likely the Org's HQ, and what becomes of her after that I'm not quite sure yet..

Lightkeeper05

That was another thing that was brought up a while back. It doesnt really look like a kidnapping. if it was i think she would put up more of a fight. She is willingly going, although she looks kind of hesitant about going.

B

bettermanlamia

Lightkeeper05 said:
That was another thing that was brought up a while back. It doesnt really look like a kidnapping. if it was i think she would put up more of a fight. She is willingly going, although she looks kind of hesitant about going.
Now that's true. she would really fight to get away u know?

Sorafactor

i didn't see that trailer but maybe she thinks she'll finds the answers to some questions in the castle
maybe she's afraid of going in that giant portal of darkness and so axel is holding her hand like when our mom's made us hold our hands when crossing the street when we were 3 and 4.
if it was a kidnapping and kairi has been training in the ways of fighting she would probably being putting up a much better fight than getting softly tugged along

Lightkeeper05

could be. MAybe she learns about her old life in Hollow Bastion and uncover a shocking secret?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back