• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel Vs. Bhk

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anarchy2005

Seeing as how the trailer is given proof that these 2 are likely to do battle... what w/ the circle of fire.. and them drawing their weapons and charging at each other it is with that i simply ask who will be the VICTOR.....???????

<<<<< IT's pretty much a given w/ the pic who I'm goin for...

BURY HIM AXEL!!

Hokage

Banned
Awards
ahhh i have to go with the BHK with this one. although the BHK looks like a total wuss to me. him having two keyblades increases his chances of victory by two. Axelis very strong but having ttwo keyblades and watching BHK fight in Deep Dive. i have to say that the BHK would win although no one dies in that battle because we see DiZ in the Square traier talking to Axel and BHK most likely after they fight. LOL

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
i'm rooting for the bhk but i think axel will be the victor

sorixed

Dattebayo!

twilight-fighter

go axel, of course. he'll probably beat bhk's butt, then diz steps in and saves him. this is most likely after he asks bhk to defeat the order.

fan of KH

I think that diz sets up this fight by using axel to test bhk's abilities to see if he has the power to defeat the order and when axel kicks his butt, diz will come in and tell bhk that he needs more training and that if he wants to become stronger, he would have to seek out and protect the keyblade master [sora]...

anyone but me

Hmm... in a real fight, BHK, but for storyline purposes i think: DiZ is recruiting people to overthrow the 13th Order, so he sends Axel to get to Sora and since Axel is loyal, does it.. he also sent BHK to find Sora, knowing that they would eventually come to battle. If BHK won than he would be recruited to overthrow the 13th Order, but he loses.. so after BHK loses the fight, he returns to DiZ emptyhanded, and somehow got a kingodm key.. not sure how, anyway, he gets angry that it was all a test, and gets angry that DiZ does not want him anymore, so he attacks him.. that is what i think at least, i may and probably am wrong.. in fact, i don't think that is what happens at all, but it is a theory that makes sense

ultima12

BHK got this. Axel looks pretty powerful but BHK got oblivion and oathkeeper with him. I'd hate to be Axel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back