• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel's Plan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AForgottenMemory

Right, we've heard (or some of us) in an interview with Nomura that once we find out what Axel's plans are they're likely to make us all cry.

I was just wondering, in your opinion, what is the worst thing he could do that would definetly make you cry or at least make you feel sad.

For me it would probably be him announcing to Sora, "There won't be a KH3 ya little git!" :eek:

Last edited:

iholdthekeys

i would like to see that interview first.......
and also if i was 2 cry about his plans...... well i wouldn't cry but i would be upset......... his plans would probably have to be to recapture the princesses hearts......... and open the door to darkness which ansem could not complete in kh1 since sora stopped him......... and axel gets kairi with the heart this time.......and he opens the door and when sora comes to stop him he throws kairi into the door there4 closing the door to darkness without the 7th key to reopen it meaning the door can never be opened again cuz the 7th key was thrown inside................... that would make me cry......... but then u know a part of kairi is in sora's heart so the part of kairi in sora's heart would serve as a duplicate 7th key to open the door and get kairi back so you know i'm not worried at all............:D

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I'm tired of all these people exagerating things >_>

If Nomura says it once, people automatically say "Oh he's stressed the fact numerous timesover 16 interviews, and every otehr word that comes out of his mouth is this fact"

Stop with this sh*t people!

If Nomura said it once, he said it once, not 50 times!

If you tell me that your ass itches one time, do I tell all the people I know that your ass itches constantly and all you talk about is how much you have an itchy ass?

NO!

So don't do it to Nomura!

-------------------

Now that I'm done my rant, I think that Axel's intentions will make you cry because they are so heartfelt and sad, not because he's going to murder someone >_>

AForgottenMemory

Jesus stop whinging Themuffinman. I just read your post on KH:FM which i agreed with but this is you just being a complete d**k now. Ok he said it in perhaps one interview, yes i may have exaggerated but it doesn't affect my original question.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Wasn't yelling at you, I was yelling at people who do it in general >_>

BTW, you took the lord name in Vain........ you bastard....:)

Cloud_strife_AC

I think either:

he wakes up and all our hard work has been a f**king dream.

Kairi and Riku are all a dream

the game wont be realeased untill 2020.....

ASMS

to tell u the truth I would be fine with it being totally sad because I like sad ending they make a better story

sinharvest_angel

no nomura did say that, but what he said was axel's past, stupid not his plans moron, read carefully

[pwned] sorta

AForgottenMemory

If you want to prove me wrong then find the interview otherwise stfu and stop being so insulting. So far no one else but you has disagreed with me, so maybe you should start questioning whether you read it right "moron".

Besides which when is Axel ever gonna reveal his past? Unless you give a flying shite about Axel his past is not gonna upset anyone. Now crawl back under the bridge you came out from ya troll.

AForgottenMemory

For crying out loud, how am i the assho*le when you're the one who comes into a perfectly ok thread and starts calling me names? I'm looking for it now, now refrain from the name calling alright!

AForgottenMemory

Who said it was good? It's just ok and not doing any harm, i'm not trying to win any awards for it. I just don't see why you have to come along and be such a bully about it.

Here is the actual quote:

In the newly introduced "Org." members, which is your favorite?
A: I guess that would be Axel. He is also very popular with a majority of the other members of the staff. Given that he is further given delicious roles in KH2... Axel's true motivations, though I cannot tell them now, are a great story. You could cry. The scene where he tells you what he really wants is one scene you simply cannot miss in KH2.

iholdthekeys

Hahahahahahahaha.......... U R Both Wrong................ Afm Just Proved Himself Wrong And U................. Itz Not His Plans Or His Past......... He Mentions Axel's True Motivations And What He Really Wants But No Plans Or Past.......... Rofl

iholdthekeys

yes i do but true motivations and plans are a little different............
plans means you are going to go and try to carry them out
true motivations means......... was not going with original plans and was intending to do something else instead but has not been planned yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back