• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel's Voice Actor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keji

Twilight Town said:
What would the alternative be? Have Axel without a voice? LOL!
ahh dont say that.. they might have him only say one line.. "read my lips" then the whole game there's just subtitles and we're... 'reading his lips'.... D:

Squall01

I have the perfect candidate to play Axel's voice Sean Connery!! Just imagine the posibilities "It is I Axshel I have come here to kill the keyblade mashter." XD

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
axel's voice shouldn't be very deep. i mean if it the japanese actor is the guy who does reno in AC, axels voice will be medium-pitched. Axel shouldnt have a NY accent that would work for some characters, just no axel. Axel needs to calm, sarcastic and a little hotheaded, Steven Jay Blum (Spike from Cowboy Bebop, Mugen from Samurai Champloo). That would be the perfect voice for Axel.

TTBK2

Awards
Yeah. I go with Steven Jay Blum. That's the stuff right there man. I only got to see Cowboy Bebop though. Only one episode of Samarui Champloon and then I lost my cable. D:

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
As for Demyx's voice actor (off topic) I think Joshua Seth (Tai from Digimon, Hige from Wolf's Rain). As much as I'd like Demyx to have a smartass british accent, it might displease fans, but Joshua Seth's quirky, teenagey voice would fit Demyx well.

The Sorrow

Chris Tucker should do the voice acting for Axel. LOL! Just kidding. The other guy said the voice actor of Albedo of Xenosaga I and II fits very well for Axel. I agree with him.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Yeah, I'd love for him to have a very sarcastic voice, but not deep. He seems rather smartass and energetic to me--having a twenty-something person's voice would suit him, I think. As for Xaldin? He can be deep, because he's so evil-looking.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
I hadn't thought about it, but yeah, Steve Blum would do an awesome job as Axel. He's got the perfect voice for his personality and face.

And yeah, the main thought is that Keiji (forgot the last name) will be doing Axel's Japanese voice since he did Axel's voice in Chain of Memories.

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Gamergirl89 said:
Hey what charatcer did he play in MGS3?
Now that I checked it, I guess he did the Japanese version. Oops, my bad. So I guess it's up for grabs on who's going to play in the American version.

Anyway, he played Sigint in the Jap version. And for some other info on what he's done/doing, he's playing the voice for Reno (Jap version of course) in Advent Children, and he's the voice of Maes Hughes for Full Metal Alchemist (also Jap).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back