• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ayla's Art

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayla Thirteen

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I promised I'd post some art, so here goes. This is just a quick sketch tho'. I hope to post something more decent sometime... later.

Riku.jpg

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
That's nice. I like it a lot.
I really hope you could post other art than sketches, too. You seem very talented, so it'd be nice to see drawings you have given more time to. :3

Ayla Thirteen

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Pencil, actually. I digitally darken it a lot.
I hope to make something more elaborate later on, but these days it's a toss-up whether I draw or write - and writing often wins out.

Seeshinamaru13

stalking Grimmjow...from a distance...cuz yeah he'
Very nicely done <3

Pencil, actually. I digitally darken it a lot.
wow... that threw me off at first as well... I couldn't tell what exactly you used to make it
the color kind of makes my eyes hurt (i don't know why)... you could always digitally darken it to black as well...
I hope to make something more elaborate later on, but these days it's a toss-up whether I draw or write - and writing often wins out.
o_O ... I'm the exact opposite... and then sometimes I just say screw it and end up not doing either of them. ;P

Ayla Thirteen

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Colors? What colors? Where? :confused:

Anyway, here's another one, and one I definitely want to do in color sometime. Mickey and Yen Sid. I just love that pair and I'm pleased as a puppy with two tails that they'll both be in Birth by Sleep!

Yensid.jpg

Seeshinamaru13

stalking Grimmjow...from a distance...cuz yeah he'
Colors? What colors? Where? :confused:
I was referring to the violet lines that I'm assuming were made with colored pencil... it made my eyes hurt yesterday... i guess it was the contrast or something... but it doesn't make my eyes hurt today.

Anyway, here's another one, and one I definitely want to do in color sometime. Mickey and Yen Sid. I just love that pair and I'm pleased as a puppy with two tails that they'll both be in Birth by Sleep!

Yensid.jpg
Mickey looks so adorable :36:
Very nice picture... I'm certain that it will look marvelous when its colored. <3
I'm pleased as a puppy with two tails
O.O wow... I have never heard that expression before...

Ayla Thirteen

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, I think it's more commonly "like a dog with two tails"... but I like puppies, so...

Edit: Sora sketch. Probably not 100% accurate, but I'm working on that. Who designs those clothes???

Sora.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back