• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► BAH! Another problem -.-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
RAWR! I have another problem continuing with my last one. Ok well My gf's mom wants us to break up because she doesn't want her dating anyone even though we have been going out for 4 months. As if my relationship wasn't hard enough of her being 20 miles away barely getting to see her. So yeah ever since she told me this I have felt like crap, I'm making myself sick over this, my friends worry about me, I can't think straight, I just don't know what to do because most likely we will break up and I don't know where to go after that. Meeting her was like my once in a life time chance thing. I may be giving up to easy but I feel this is a pointless battle trying to convince her mom.

I still love her but if we stay together I don't want to feel pain like this again, and I want to make a decision asap.

Duality

If you're not willing to go through that pain for her, then you probably don't love her enough and might as well break up.

If you think you truly love her enough, stick with it and go through the pain, no matter how brutal and how long.

No concrete answer, but you've got to be the one to decide how much you care for this girl.

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
If you're not willing to go through that pain for her, then you probably don't love her enough and might as well break up.
Wrong, you don't know how much I love her so don't say I don't.

If you think you truly love her enough, stick with it and go through the pain, no matter how brutal and how long.
And if it doesn't work out what am I left with? A broken heart, at least this way it won't hurt as much.

No concrete answer, but you've got to be the one to decide how much you care for this girl.
Wrong, its up to the girl to fight with her mom for me, I can't pretty much do anything but sit back and wait.

dr.korytco

You know that if you love her then you want to spend the rest of your life with her, the rest of the world must change, but your love should be there to stay and without change.

You know what you must do, if you love her, then prove it to her and yourself, that is the only way it is ever really going to real...and when distant from her mom and all this BS , it is going to be what you chose to be reality. A family, love, happiness....

Fight the fight man. I DID NOT HEAR NO BELL ! It aint over until it's over ! Get up you sonnva bitch because she loves ya.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards

quoted for truth.

Wrong, you don't know how much I love her so don't say I don't.
If you aren't willing to go through pain for her, then you don't love her as much as you think you do. Besides, your 15. Being 15 doesn't make you too young for love, but most of the time teenagers confuse strong crush for love. My semi-ex girlfriend/bestfriend and I dated for 10 months after crushing on each other and being best friends for over 2 years. It was only after we started taking our break that I realized how much I really loved her which is why I'm willing to go through this painful break for her so she could concentrate well in college. I'm not giving up with the though "well we're on a break so she doesn't love me". The way I see it, I'll give her the time she wants and when she's ready to date again I'll win her back if I must. You have to do the same. Just take the pain for her and at the very least be friends, talk to her a lot, and be there for her.

White Tiger said:
And if it doesn't work out what am I left with? A broken heart, at least this way it won't hurt as much.
That's how every relationship is. If you choose not to fight for the relationship or at least keep in touch a lot, then you are giving up too easily and don't love this girl as much as you say you do.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
You know, I was in nearly the same exact situation as you, but it was my mom that wanted us to break up, plus so many more factors. Like you said, it's a pointless battle. Her mother won't listen to you, so let her go for now. You have no idea how many shitty months I went through, but me and my ex are fine. We're good friends, and although I don't show it as much, I still have feelings. One day when you're older, if you still have feelings, and she's still single, then be the tiger you are and go get her. Lol pun.

Mikail is also probably quite right on a few accounts. You never know the difference between love and a strong crush in the beginning.

dr.korytco

Whats the difference when all love often starts in strong crushes anyways?

There very well can be a difference but not always. Not to say you were speaking absolutes.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Strong crushes may just be a simple infatuation that if "over treated" with love, it ends up dying. It can also lead to love, but at the age of 15, it's hard to tell, especially since our society today is engulfed in sexual appearance and the whatnot.

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
You know, I was in nearly the same exact situation as you, but it was my mom that wanted us to break up, plus so many more factors. Like you said, it's a pointless battle. Her mother won't listen to you, so let her go for now. You have no idea how many shitty months I went through, but me and my ex are fine. We're good friends, and although I don't show it as much, I still have feelings. One day when you're older, if you still have feelings, and she's still single, then be the tiger you are and go get her. Lol pun.

Mikail is also probably quite right on a few accounts. You never know the difference between love and a strong crush in the beginning.
Well at least I found someone who has a clue what I'm going through and what I'm feeling, she hasn't called so I'm taking as it didn't work.

I feel that everything happens for a reason, this just happened because it wasn't the right way to go I guess.

dr.korytco

Well I believe everything happens for a reason too and I guess you are here to decide what it is this time.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
I really hate to be a pessimistic bastard, but unless you heard it from her mom actually in person, it may not be true. One of my girlfriends said her dad didn't want her to have a boyfriend so she dumped me immediately, didn't bother fighting, and then was going out with another kid the next week.

NO HOLES IN THAT SCAM

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
RAWR! I have another problem continuing with my last one. Ok well My gf's mom wants us to break up because she doesn't want her dating anyone even though we have been going out for 4 months. As if my relationship wasn't hard enough of her being 20 miles away barely getting to see her. So yeah ever since she told me this I have felt like crap, I'm making myself sick over this, my friends worry about me, I can't think straight, I just don't know what to do because most likely we will break up and I don't know where to go after that. Meeting her was like my once in a life time chance thing. I may be giving up to easy but I feel this is a pointless battle trying to convince her mom.

I still love her but if we stay together I don't want to feel pain like this again, and I want to make a decision asap.

This sounds like something out of a TV Show. Anyway, it all depends on how you feel about her. I know if it was me, I wouldn't care. I'd just keep on seeing, but that's just me. It's not impossible to convince her mom if your truly in love with her. Have you heard of the saying that "True Love conquers all." If that's what the two of you have, then her mom will get beat. Or let her know what a great guy you are, or something.

How does she feel? Does she have the same feelings for you about all this? We've heard your position, but how does she feel about all this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back