• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bandwagoners! (sports bandwagoners)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dime55

Who hates them? I do! It's like they have no faith in any team they're reppin. If they win, they hop on the wagon. If they lose, they go to the next team that's winning. A classic example, unfaithful Lakers fans. We had the largest fan base in 1999-2002 during our 3 year reign as champions. When Shaq left, so did our fans. I'm a Laker fan myself and I been a faithful fan even before our championship run. When the Pistons took their rings, our fans traded their jerseys for a chauncey billups or ben wallace jersey.

While on this, it's also ANNOYING when people wear the sports apparel of teams they don't even like or don't know anything about. They wear it because "it looks cool". A classic example: The Yankees. How many people do you see wearing a Yankees hat or jersey? When you go up to them and ask "Oh you like the Yanks?" they say "Oh no I just like how this hat/jersey looks". If you're going to be wearing a teams apparel, be aware that you're REPRESENTING them and if you know nothing about them, then you're embarassing true fans everywhere and shaming that team.

So please if you're reppin a team, be faithful to them.

Lakers, Niners, and Mariners all day!

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
Hmm Im a faithful Rocket fan and as you all know (some of you) we didnt have a good season this year. All i heard in school was "Rockets suck" or they talk about some other team. I bet i was the only one to say Rockets are a great team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back