• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[BBS] Another Ventus X Sora connection

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

B@con

nothing really special and I dont know if this was posted before but I didnt read anything about it, so here I go.

Did anyone notice that Vens jacket is black on the left side?
kingdom-hearts-birth-by-sleep-characters-screenshot.jpg

Maybe as black as Soras outfit in KH 2?
kh2sora_pic

Does anyone see a little connection here? Maybe it's a hint of Ven having a connection to Soras heart, because the outfit he wears in KH 2 was made by the fairys, creating it with magic so that it would give Sora new abilitys because of the facets of his heart (I have something in my mind about this. Dont ask me why, maybe because of the mirrors in Yen Sids tower?).

Or does it hint something like Ventus is near to light AND darkness. He's in between, just like Roxas in KH2 (I always thought that was the reason for him wearing black/white coloured clothes, and having a black and white ring). If it does hint in this direction it would be really interesting I think, because it would open more paths to multiple Sora = Ventus theories.

Disscuss ^^

RikusApprentice

If u look very closely, Im in the corner of the sc
This is a nice find. Good observation B@con.

Hooooooowever. This is not nearly enough information to base a therory off of. Not that I dont agree that they are the same, its just that I am sick and tired of the smallest little details being turned into theorys. Especially the ones like "Ummmm. I think Ven is connected to Sora cause he has blonde hair" Gove a little more detail. Sorry, Im ranting.

Finally, good observation and it might have a meaning but I dont buy into these kind of theories. {dont hate me}

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Thats like saying that Roxas and Ven are connected due to there clothes or KH2 Sora and Riku,
This is Nomura hes rehash king D:

TerraFTW!

Its supposedto be a hybrid of both Sora's and Roxas's clothes. this was noticed a LONGGG time ago. its nothing super serious just a little "oh thats cool" kind of thing.

Jumpcolour

Nomura is known for excessively reusing character designs in FF and KH, mainly cause hes resposble for so many games.

Ven also has a checkered bracelet thing that Roxas has.

ZigZag

Nomura said in some interview that Roxas' colthes represents the connection of light and darkness.
I can imagine that Ventus' clothes do the same.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Nomura said in some interview that Roxas' colthes represents the connection of light and darkness.
I can imagine that Ventus' clothes do the same.

Yeah, I remember seeing this interview as well. There's really no reason why this concept couldn't apply to Ven. Good observation B@con!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back