• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bbs i get it.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpencerBarnes

ok i didnt understand and i just made this thread for people like me ....(i hope im right plz dont flame but plz tell me if im wrong) that the fights in bbs will be like com in the way that when you run into an enemy (walking around) itll spark a final fantasy type scren and then youll enter a reeasl time fight and win you win there could be like a finish screen or you just go back to playing right (if you have ever played tales of symphonea this is basacally what i think is going on right?):confused::thumbsup:

SpencerBarnes

no one is even going to look at my post i know that there is 25 people on right now and not one can even look oohhhh that blows oooohhhh well i tried (btw monedors sorry for double post lol)

SpencerBarnes

thanx but if no one knows is this a good aussumption (spellling sorry)???? post comments i think it would work it wouldent be as good as the noaraml kingdom hearts but w/e

Awards
GASP! You shouldn't double post. It's against the rules. You edit your posts.
At the moment no one knows for sure what the battle system will be like, because the system has changed since the TGS screenshots. But apparently it will be similar to CoM (deck system).

xZora

ok i didnt understand and i just made this thread for people like me ....(i hope im right plz dont flame but plz tell me if im wrong) that the fights in bbs will be like com in the way that when you run into an enemy (walking around) itll spark a final fantasy type scren and then youll enter a reeasl time fight and win you win there could be like a finish screen or you just go back to playing right (if you have ever played tales of symphonea this is basacally what i think is going on right?):confused::thumbsup:

D: I hope not ... I hope you don't have to use a deck either ... T^T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back