• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Leaked Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I<3Roxas

here's a link to a vid I found on youtube. It claims that it's the video that we've come to know as the BBS LEaked trailer. However, unlike the one hosted here, it has more translation. WHen watching the version on KHI, I noticed MX talking a lot - A LOT - and there being very little translation. I thought it was funky and wanted to find a different version - this popped up.

YouTube - KH: Birth by Sleep Jump Festa 2008 Mock Trailer in ENGLISH

Do you think this is actually the same trailer, in an altered format, or do you think some jerky fan just made it up to fool us? the guy claims that it was based off of accounts of the trailer, and has cited some sites in his comment.

IF this is really true, then it has shed a lot more light on teh dynamic between Ven and Terra, as well as MX's motivations.

bittermeat

&#12487;&#12470;&#12540;&#12488;&#12479;&#12452;&#
Website
heartstation.org
Dude, I made the video. Check the link in my signature.

Anyways, the reason the mock video is longer is because its for the trailer shown at Jump Festa 08, the leaked trailer is the same trailer shown at Tokyo Game Show. Footage was cut from the Jump Festa trailer.

Check this for a complete list of differences.

As for the subtitle job on the video KHI posted, whoever did it messed up. They forgot lines and placed lines in the wrong place.

I<3Roxas

Ah, well that will explain it. Was this posted here at KHI when it was made, cause I just recently came back after an extended break away from the KH News Loop. Either way, this should get posted again, cause even though it's not a real trailer, it's translation includes all that was in the other one and more. Since you translated it, I believe it and this forum will suddenly become more interesting... hehehe(BTW, good job Thumbs up to you!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back