• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

General Xenos

well what do u guys think Terra was talking about when u fight him in KH2FM, he said something like
"u arent the one i chose" "u arent Xehanort", what can this mean??????

Athaydea

Bronze Member
i think he had influence in who the KK was supposed to choose .. do you remember how in the trailer summaries for BBS .. terra is standing on the shore of destiny island wathcing 2 small boys play ?? "hint hint" - sora and riku .. and who just happened to be the two characters with ties to the the KK .. sora and riku .. i think terra meant for it to go to riku .. and that is why he is watching riku and sora play .. but as we all know .. sora winds up with it .. and he says it because that is the honest truth .. he had meant for riku to get it .. and we all know that riku was initially supposed to receive the KK .. so what does that say about terra??

Athaydea

Bronze Member
^what trailer summary? link plz ^^

there is this ...Birth By Sleep - Kingdom Hearts Insider
-read the last bullet under the story section ..

as well as this ..
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (rough translation)
In the Closed Megatheater

Besides what was already written, the rest is from memory, so please excuse me.
Please report any incorrect information and feel free to leave a comment.

"Distant Past... Sleep gives birth to a hidden fate"

A scene is shown with a conversation between Terra and Ven.

Terra: "Sometime before, didn't you save me?"
Ven: "After what we've been through, we're friends, so..."
Terra grins at Ven and places a hand on Ven's shoulder.
Terra: "Thanks, Ven."

Afterward, in the desert (from KH2FM+'s Secret Movie), the old man (UEM) confronts Terra.
Xehanort: Did you really think you could grasp that last glimmer? The wall between the light and the darkness have exceeded one another, creating the original me, and here you are waiting for me. (While Xehanort is talking, he opens one of his hands in greeting, enraging Terra.)
Terra: I have a friend.
Terra summons the keyblade with his right hand.

Ven meets Xehanort at the Olympus Coliseum.
Ven: "Who...? I've met you before..."
Ven is surprised.
Xehanort: It seems you have lost something. However, unless what you have lost is put back into your hands, it will be gone forever. Once you obtain it, hold on to it and understand the truth!
The old man's hands begin to glow, while Ven looks at him with fear and confusion.

~Battle Scene~
Ven becomes playable
Battle technique: "Aerial Slam"

Mickey defends himself with the Keyblade.
The keyblade disappears...
Donald and Goofy, along with Mickey's wizard master (Yen Sid,) watch him.
Mickey looks at Yen Sid and summons his Keyblade.

Sleeping Beauty - Maleficent (with her pet raven) looks at the castle covered with brambles/thorns.
Terra is behind Maleficent.
Their eyes meet and Maleficent cackles.

The scene switches back to the desert (Place of Gathering).

Ven is facing off against the Dark Soldier, and knocks off his helmet. However, his face is not shown. The scene soon switches to Terra holding an unconscious Ven, with Master Xehanort looking desperate and apologetic.

Xehanort: "One who has immersed himself in the darkness cannot wield the Keyblade. He is a demon who has been taken by the darkness. Please correct my mistake..."

Destiny Island
Terra is looking out from the coast towards two boys who are playing/sparring on the beach (young Sora and Riku). At the same time, Ven is in Twilight Town watching the horizon. He is looking down, and appears to be sad. "I don't want to be depended on...you are my 'friend'. Just erase me.
"

General Xenos

it saids Terra was wrong in his choice. lol. but what i dont get is, how Terra influence the KK and who it was suppose to pick, does this mean that Terra can issue out Keyblades???

Athaydea

Bronze Member
it saids Terra was wrong in his choice. lol. but what i dont get is, how Terra influence the KK and who it was suppose to pick, does this mean that Terra can issue out Keyblades???

i dont think so .. i think that he has infulence as i said though ..

it means that previous weilders can pick who their keyblade goes to in the future

and no terra did not wield the KK and no one else has wielded his ..

Last edited:

Athaydea

Bronze Member
but he said "you aren't Xehanort." what did he mean by that? and why did the KK originally go to Riku?

i actually dont have a clue ..

and because his heart was worthy - possibly because of terra too ..
for the record though .. he didnt originally get it .. was originally SUPPOSED to.. there is a difference (not tryin to be mean - just sayin)

Athaydea

Bronze Member
maybe by saying "you aren't xehanort" he meant something like....Xehanort was the one who was suppose to wake him...but Sora did

its not like he was asleep .. and we dont even know if that is terra for sure .. he is a LS .. and there is nothing to prove him otherwise (ive debated with people on this before .. and LS is the more appropriate title)

Athaydea

Bronze Member
@WTD: i think Nomu said osmething about that battle possibly not even happening...but just something they added to KH

which is even more of a reason why i dont think it shouldnt be taken to such heights .. i mean im sure there is importance lying in those words .. but your right .. the battle is most likely not even cannon .. so??!

Athaydea

Bronze Member
@WTD: i didn't say those words dont have meaning....i think they do...just the battle didn't rele happen

i never said that you said those words didnt have meaning ?? i was saying that i believe they do despite the fact that the the battle is probably not cannon

Stars

リク
well what do u guys think Terra was talking about when u fight him in KH2FM, he said something like
"u arent the one i chose" "u arent Xehanort", what can this mean??????

" u aren't the one i chose " I think he mean Riku..
"u aren't Xehanort" Xehanort is the one who weild a keyblade too, so he think Xehanort came to meet him >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back