• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS theory, XEMNAS/ANSEM/VENTUS/???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Is this believable???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaek

But by looking at the drawing, He has the long hair same as ANSEM SOD, but he spikes as xemnas. Or the other theory that terra is xemnas and the master is ansem SOD.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Ok, I was just thinking that well the samurai drawing of the supposedly master of ATV, and he looks like Xemnas and Ansem combined. What if xemnas and ansem are his nobody and heartless. So aqua is in the room of sleep ( if thats what its called) and TERRA IS IN THE ROOM OF AWAKENING!!!!! Ven cannot be in the room of awakening cause he was "erased". I believe he is in sora somehow and that he is the reason why sora's nobody looks like ven and also why ven could use the keyblade. Cause if Xemnas was terra how come he cant use his keyblade???? See, see? Oh and this is my first thread so please do not flame me. This is what ive figured from all the clues ive seen on BBS. So im hoping i'll have more later on if everyone likes this.

I've been away for a while, but I think I know this much to help you out.

I think VAT's master (the samurai looking dude) is completely new to the series like the Dark Keybladed Warrior for example. When you say Ansem, I'm assuming you mean Ansem, The Seeker of Darkness a.k.a Xehanort's Heartless and not Ansem The Wise (the true Ansem). Xemnas (Xehanort's Nobody) and Xehanort's Heartless together were entities created when Xehanort casted off his body in order to become an all knowing being who can travel between worlds via the door to darkness.

This means that they in turn have nothing to do with VAT's Master. So basically, the super natural being known as Xehanort, who had a knack for understanding all of Ansem The Wise's teachings, split his being into two parts. His body was casted off, which contained his soul. The body was reborn in the realm inbetween as a nobody and became known as Xemnas. Xehanort's heartless was what was left over, and once he overtook Riku's body, he regained a physical form.

I hope that explains some things. As you can see, I'm not sure how you could link VAT's master to Xemnas and Xehanort...

Xehanort before being split, was also a strange one, after Ansem The Wise found him, he was severly hurt and had lost all of his memories.

(Theory Time)

So, it is safe to say that even if Xehanort was indeed Terra, just infused with the power of darkness that altered his skin, hair, and eye color; he wouldn't remember his days as a Keyblade warrior, or wouldn't know how to awaken one, even if he had the potential to still wield one. I remember in the old Ansem Reports, Xehanort sent off a princess of heart, so that she would find her way to the Keyblade's chosen one. Of course I'm talking about Kairi. I guess he took interest in the Keyblade's power, so he must know what that Key was, or what it did. Xemnas only remembered things of his past life when he was Xehanort. My guess was that in the white room, Xemnas was able to dig deep and draw out some of his old memories, which involved his friends Aqua and Ven. He probably discovered that he was at one time capable of wielding the Keyblade however, he can't now because he doesn't have a heart.

Xemnas can't wield the Keyblade because he is a nobody (as nobodies have no heart). Roxas was said to have a heart, despite being a nobody, that is probably why he is able to wield the Keyblade. Sora and Roxas were connected via the heart, and as Sora slept, Roxas gained control of his Keyblade as Roxas was using Sora's power. Though, Nomura said that Roxas could use two Keyblades, I guess that means he has a heart on his own...

After Sora's heart left his body, I guess you can throw Ven's heart into it as it gets reborn in the realm inbetween and you get something that looks like Ven I guess, just without any memories. Roxas didn't retain any memories as Sora initially because Sora's time as a heartless was short, as Sora didn't use own heart to restore himself to his original form; Kairi did it for him. Can't explain how and why Ven's heart would go into Sora's empty vessel btw...

(End of theory)

I could be wrong, I've been out of the loop for a long time...

Zaek

I like the conq theory, cause he just helped me relaize another theory im about to post

Zaek

I've been away for a while, but I think I know this much to help you out.

I think VAT's master (the samurai looking dude) is completely new to the series like the Dark Keybladed Warrior for example. When you say Ansem, I'm assuming you mean Ansem, The Seeker of Darkness a.k.a Xehanort's Heartless and not Ansem The Wise (the true Ansem). Xemnas (Xehanort's Nobody) and Xehanort's Heartless together were entities created when Xehanort casted off his body in order to become an all knowing being who can travel between worlds via the door to darkness.

This means that they in turn have nothing to do with VAT's Master. So basically, the super natural being known as Xehanort, who had a knack for understanding all of Ansem The Wise's teachings, split his being into two parts. His body was casted off, which contained his soul. The body was reborn in the realm inbetween as a nobody and became known as Xemnas. Xehanort's heartless was what was left over, and once he overtook Riku's body, he regained a physical form.

I hope that explains some things. As you can see, I'm not sure how you could link VAT's master to Xemnas and Xehanort...

Xehanort before being split, was also a strange one, after Ansem The Wise found him, he was severly hurt and had lost all of his memories.

(Theory Time)

So, it is safe to say that even if Xehanort was indeed Terra, just infused with the power of darkness that altered his skin, hair, and eye color; he wouldn't remember his days as a Keyblade warrior, or wouldn't know how to awaken one, even if he had the potential to still wield one. I remember in the old Ansem Reports, Xehanort sent off a princess of heart, so that she would find her way to the Keyblade's chosen one. Of course I'm talking about Kairi. I guess he took interest in the Keyblade's power, so he must know what that Key was, or what it did. Xemnas only remembered things of his past life when he was Xehanort. My guess was that in the white room, Xemnas was able to dig deep and draw out some of his old memories, which involved his friends Aqua and Ven. He probably discovered that he was at one time capable of wielding the Keyblade however, he can't now because he doesn't have a heart.

Xemnas can't wield the Keyblade because he is a nobody (as nobodies have no heart). Roxas was said to have a heart, despite being a nobody, that is probably why he is able to wield the Keyblade. Sora and Roxas were connected via the heart, and as Sora slept, Roxas gained control of his Keyblade as Roxas was using Sora's power. Though, Nomura said that Roxas could use two Keyblades, I guess that means he has a heart on his own...

After Sora's heart left his body, I guess you can throw Ven's heart into it as it gets reborn in the realm inbetween and you get something that looks like Ven I guess, just without any memories. Roxas didn't retain any memories as Sora initially because Sora's time as a heartless was short, as Sora didn't use own heart to restore himself to his original form; Kairi did it for him. Can't explain how and why Ven's heart would go into Sora's empty vessel btw...

(End of theory)

I could be wrong, I've been out of the loop for a long time...

So what ive thought about this is that if xehanort became an all knowing being and his body and heart seperated and created the xemnas and nobody,would the guy in the brown org. coat be the original xehanort and that in kh3 he will be the main bad guy????? I still stand by that Terra or the master is xehanort with the white and yellow eyes. I mean yes that terra's eyes do turn yellow as if he is turning into darkness, but the unversed run off of negative emotions, and heartless do not exist yet unless its at the end. Anyways maybe the end of the bbs game heartless are created from the last battle. But what if terra used the darkness to gain power and then fed the darkness to the unversed as negative power????:confused:

P

path to light91

So what ive thought about this is that if xehanort became an all knowing being and his body and heart seperated and created the xemnas and nobody,would the guy in the brown org. coat be the original xehanort and that in kh3 he will be the main bad guy????? I still stand by that Terra or the master is xehanort with the white and yellow eyes. I mean yes that terra's eyes do turn yellow as if he is turning into darkness, but the unversed run off of negative emotions, and heartless do not exist yet unless its at the end. Anyways maybe the end of the bbs game heartless are created from the last battle. But what if terra used the darkness to gain power and then fed the darkness to the unversed as negative power????:confused:

heartless were created by the six apprentices. i think

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
So what ive thought about this is that if xehanort became an all knowing being and his body and heart seperated and created the xemnas and nobody,would the guy in the brown org. coat be the original xehanort and that in kh3 he will be the main bad guy????? I still stand by that Terra or the master is xehanort with the white and yellow eyes. I mean yes that terra's eyes do turn yellow as if he is turning into darkness, but the unversed run off of negative emotions, and heartless do not exist yet unless its at the end. Anyways maybe the end of the bbs game heartless are created from the last battle. But what if terra used the darkness to gain power and then fed the darkness to the unversed as negative power????

Yep! The guy in the brown coat was Xehanort's Heartless without a host to give him a physical form. Once Riku's body was exposed by the explosion of Human Hearts contained within Ansem The Wise's machine, the darkness of Xehanort's Heartless seemingly was vanished from his body however, we are unsure if that monstrocity of darkness is gone from the world. Yes, the heartless do not exist in Birth By Sleep however, darkness does exist, and from what I understand, Terra has been easily influenced by it. I'm under the impression that the Xehanort we knew prior to splitting his body, was Terra heavily infused with the power of darkness however, something caused his memory to be wiped. Then, not long afterwards, he absorbs all of Ansem's Teachings and becomes entrawlled with the power of darkness and the heart of all worlds. He casts his body off and Xemnas is born. 9 years later he meets Sora on the island inside of a potatoe sack...

As for Ven, well I take it that his heart's influence over Sora's nobody, caused it to take his form, instead of a slightly warped Sora's. Similar concept to when Xehanort's Heartless took over Riku's body and retained a humanoid form of his former self before splitting off.

PrimeTime

can we all just wait til the game comes out and stop theorizing lol <--- if thats a word ......

if your theory turns out to be true when the game comes out then great for you if not then your gonna be like FUCk what was i thinking lol

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Nomura said that with the information from the previous games, we can pretty much get a general idea of how to solve a lot of the mysteries that were recently brought up. However, I think he also said that Birth By Sleep would open up some new theories as well or at least expand further thought upon the subtle ones that were hardly explained.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
What if xemnas and ansem are his nobody and heartless.

From what I remember, MVAT was described to be older.

Ven cannot be in the room of awakening cause he was "erased".

We don't know whether or not Ven was erased. All we know is that he asked to be erased.

Cause if Xemnas was terra how come he cant use his keyblade????

Memory loss.
In KH2, Roxas had his memories altered. With his memories of the keyblade gone, he was unable to use it. We don't know if he simply lost the ability to wield it, was unable to summon it, or whatever. All we know is that Roxas was able to use it again after his Awakening on the 3rd day.

The fight against Terra in final mix + was non-canon

Incorrect.
The LS fight's canonicity has not been confirmed.

Thing was added without Nomura's knowledge

It doesn't mean Nomura can still use it.

I think VAT's master (the samurai looking dude) is completely new to the series like the Dark Keybladed Warrior

If I remember right, which I'm pretty sure I do, Nomura confirmed him to be a new character.

Xehanort's heartless was what was left over, and once he overtook Riku's body, he regained a physical form.

This is arguable.
From how XH spoke after casting off his body, he still spoke as if he were human in shape.
Since we cannot see how XH looked right after casting off his body, we cannot be sure how exactly he looked. For all we know, XH's brown-coated form could be the result of exposure to darkness for several years.

My guess was that in the white room, Xemnas was able to dig deep and draw out some of his old memories, which involved his friends Aqua and Ven.

If I had to guess, I'd say they'd be more like random flashes of his past. Might explain how Xemnas "knows" of Aqua and how CO was found without Xemnas actually recovering his memories.

So what ive thought about this is that if xehanort became an all knowing being and his body and heart seperated and created the xemnas and nobody,would the guy in the brown org. coat be the original xehanort and that in kh3 he will be the main bad guy?????

The brown-coated figure is Xehanort's Heartless/Ansem SoD.
Xehanort was the apprentice we saw in Mickey's flashback in KH2.
Ansem and Xemnas were Xehanort's heartless and nobody respectively.
Whoever Xehanort was before he was found by Ansem the Wise is currently unknown, though MX or Terra are the most likely choices at the moment.

Anyways maybe the end of the bbs game heartless are created from the last battle.

Xehanort creates the Heartless a little while after BBS.

can we all just wait til the game comes out and stop theorizing lol <--- if thats a word ......

No. Read the section rules, please.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
This is arguable.
From how XH spoke after casting off his body, he still spoke as if he were human in shape.
Since we cannot see how XH looked right after casting off his body, we cannot be sure how exactly he looked. For all we know, XH's brown-coated form could be the result of exposure to darkness for several years.

Ansem Report 12

I have transcended to an existence of only the heart. I should have come back as a Heartless, but there is no sign of such a transformation.

My body has surely perished. However, I am different from the other Heartless, keeping the memories of before, and I have not taken on the form of a Heartless. It is clear that there are still many things to be studied.

Based off this, he no longer held a physical form, when he gone through the corridors of darkness. He was just a higher level of being compared to the typical heartless.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Based off this, he no longer held a physical form, when he gone through the corridors of darkness. He was just a higher level of being compared to the typical heartless.

And yet, did Sora not have a physical form when he was in existence of only the heart? Also, XH said that his body perished, as in the body that he cast off when he became a Heartless. I think it is safe to assume that, at that time, XH assumed the body perished when one became a Heartless, but later came back and presented the theory that the body and soul become Nobodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back