• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS v2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeldaPokemonFan

So? Even if "Birth by Sleep Volume 2" isn't the title, Nomura's said that the title of a secret ending refers to what the game is about.

Be realistic here. It's a secret ending. All secret endings have pointed to the next big game.

Sure, it's not officially confirmed, but it's very, VERY heavily implied that it will be a game.

Just ignore him he's not worth it.

Its obvious it will be called BBS Vol.2 otherwise it wouldn't have been heavily implied in secret ending with Aqua appearing at a castle in the ROD. I mean just look at the secret endings with KH1 that showed TWTNW with Riku and Roxas and KHII showed Keyblade Graveyard and the fight between Terra, Aqua, and Ven and Xerhort and Vanitus. Regardless if the name gets changed or is called Vol.2 still it will be where the story left off with Aqua and like you have said it weren't be heavily implied. Otherwise I agree with what we have discussed so far.

Last edited:

Monoochrom

So? Even if "Birth by Sleep Volume 2" isn't the title, Nomura's said that the title of a secret ending refers to what the game is about.

Be realistic here. It's a secret ending. All secret endings have pointed to the next big game.

Sure, it's not officially confirmed, but it's very, VERY heavily implied that it will be a game.

Go ahead and say it's heavily implied, I don't mind that. But acting as if the Game is confirmed is misleading to others, they start thinking they somehow missed something while you all are simply speculating. Thats the only thing bothering me. It isn't confirmed -> Don't act like it is. You can speculate as much as you want, but never forget, as of now, BBS v2 itself is still speculation. I'm not saying it will be anything other then a Game. I'm saying ''We don't even know if something like this will come out.''. For all we know the ''Secret Ending'' could be alluding to something that happens in 3D. We know absolutely 0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back