• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

be prepared on flights

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
nudey flights! YAY!

soon everyone will get a cavity search to get on a plain... ewwww...

i think its abit over board... but they have to do what they have to do to protect their country. would you rather they did nothing?

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
yeah i think they should check backgrounds of people etc... theres gotta be some sort of history record that customs can look up, i should know, i work there! (australia not USA...) only prob with that is it may take too long to get on board. but that shouldnt matter as when you get into the airport they stamp your passport (not too sure about national flights)

super_ninja_star

you are the beautiful unicorn who leaps through th
Originaly posted by sorasheart281
but just dont post this on the forums. kids are 10 11 years old

I would just like to mention that most of us here where about 10 or 11 when September 11th actually happend. As I was considered "too young" no one would tell me anything about what was going on, which left me extremely confused and not understanfing the true tragedy of this situation. It wasn't until a year later that I had a teacher explain everything that had happend.
So I find this little bit of information very helpful and considerate of Galacion. Everyone should be open to getting more information on whats happening in the world around them.

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
my dad just left to another country for a buisness trip at 4 am (which is why im on several hours earoiar than normal) but last night he was reading about the ban and tool out his tooth paste from his carry on lol. i think the airlines are a little parinoid about it when you cant evan bring on tooth paste and other things that would be unlikely

PrincessoftheKey

Website
www.freewebs.com
I suppose this is for the best, though. I mean...I'm not happy about it either. This is totally gonna suck. They'll eventually lift the bans, but for now:

Flight Security: HOLY CRAP! This kid's got a -gasp- NINTENDO DS! And a PSP! And...and...TOOTHPASTE! Bring in the back-up, we're gonna stop this #$%%!

Five Year Old Boy: -starts to cry as he gets tackled by security- MOMMY!

EDIT: I was like, seven when September 11th happened. Trust me, kids would rather know what happened than be excluded.

Royale

manic
My flight got cancled due to 9/11.
After I saw what had happened,I didn't want to get on a plane anymore after a year or so.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Lol this reminds me of a comic I saw....It had this guy who was on a plane and his laptop caught on fire, the girl next to him says," I'd put it out for you...but the security took away my water..."

Lol that's ironic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back