• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Beat the Game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

oblivion seeker

Well, I'm soooooooo cloooooose, but I just can't seem to beat that last part of the final boss. I'm on proud mode, level 53 or something close to that. Maybe it's cause it's late, and I'm suffering from sleep deprivation, so I'll just try again tomorrow or something.

*YAWN*

Nighty-night e'ery body!

XP

C

coldfire724

i beat it on standard mode in 27 hours (i played it straighth through) no sleep 4 this loser :D lol

Lucinda

I was level 83.. I wanted to get up to level 88 (the level I beat the first game at) but I'm incredibly impatient.

I didn't realize that it would be so easy at level 83.. Mabye I should have since I kinda got bored with the final boss at level 88.. Actualy, the story is, I was going to wait untill level 99 but my cousins came over and being the show off I am. (You think I'M pathetic. they're even worse at video games! >_>' *Hopes they don't read this*) I tried the final battle and it was cakewalk. I didn't get bored this time though! That's how fun this game is! ^-^

My battle report:
Game LV: Standard Mode
Completion of Jiminy's Journal: 92%
Completion of Gummi routs: 6% (the new gummi ship is better but not really worh playing through in my opinion.)
Healed Party Members: 177 times. (Though most of the time none of us really need it I just use heal anyways. >_>)
Saved by Mickey: it says 0 but it's really 2 because I died (after Mickey coming to save me twice! Pathetic I know.) then shut the game off for the night once.
Most used form: Valor Form, 36 times.
Used Antiform: 5 times
Most used Summon: Peter Pan 2 times.

I felt like posting my battle report. Dunno why.. I'm still pathetic. X3 I surprised myself with 92% though.. And now for that last 8%.. (Septhiroth is going to be the hardest. X_X)

australian sora

Keyblade Master
why the hell would you finish it in like 20hrs your should of tried to expand the game to get more excitment out of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back