• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

beating sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yeah when i said ??? for the first time it was really exciting seeing him out of the blue i though it would of been another titan from hercules

paka

my first was 54 also.but at levl 100 with the ultima hes to easy to worry about anymore hehe.

paka

heres a trick too after he teleports lock on after a second and block before he appears.u can lock on when hes invisible during teleportation if u time it right

TTBK2

Awards
Yeah, when he goes invisble you lock on and can see him moving. But once you figure his pattern, he's unbelievably easy. It took me 6 tries and about an hour to beat him at level 75 with the Oblivion. Then I faced him with the Ultima Weapon and at level 87 and beat him in about 45 min. Ever since its been getting easier and easier.

enygma

all you are braggin about beating him but what difficulty were you on??i did it on expert at lvl 70.i prob could have gne lower. and now i have FM i get to try proud mode. lol i tried at lvl 52 or something and he ed me up

paka

yeah but even if u did that how many tries did it take u?

enygma

sephi on expert took me 2 or 3 tries. tho the first one i was completely unprepared, not knowing what to expect i lost pretty quickly then the second and third time i believe i made it to the point where he's got those purple orbs comeing out of his sword when he swings and stuff. then i beat him once i got my statagy down, and my item slots fulll of elixers i only had like one left after that. but i ithink on peoud im gonna need to be a little higher level. lol i tried the ice titan at lvl 60 and he messed me up good i didn't even get a chance to really hit him he just went all out and killed me in 2 hits. i spent the whole time curing. and for all your informating proud mode is you do half the damage as in expert mode and you take twice as much damage as expert mode. so yeah its quite hard

paka

well thts cool but it seems like when your a high enough level ,youre good with guard,and u get his strategy down he petty easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back