• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Before or after?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight kingdom

I'm sure that this is old stuff, but I'm just not sure, and would like to know. Does the concept video of birth by sleep occur after, or before the game itself? Because Ven looks like he's done for, i know he's still alive but is that the end or close to it, or the beginning?

V

V.A.T.13

BBS trailer is at the end or near the end of BBS itself

Hanzo

Stop saying it's about the end. We dont know. All we know is that it was the end. He doesn't say the end of the game just end. Since we play as different people it could be the end and beginning. By that i mean the end of a prologue or chapter. Or it could be the end of player a characters storyline. It could Start the game and we see how each character does before that point. Then it could also be the end of them fightning alone. Then pops up we play as all three till the end of the game. So before you say its the end Think of all these and more of what the end could be.

shadow_of_light

meh, i go with ultima on this... nomura never said it would end completely with this, but it sure would be up there. there's probably gonig to be something after this. i mean, they can't just leave us hanging wondering what happened when his eyes turned yellow (amber, orange, gold, what u wanna say...).

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Interviewer: The game still relates to Birth By Sleep? [KH2: FM+'s secret ending]
Nomura: The secret ending [from KH2: FM+] is actually a scene from Birth By Sleep, therefore the title of the game is also the same. However, because it is difficult to express such a violent battle as playable content, the secret ending [from KH2: FM+] is an image (scene?) of the end.(Is he hinting that this is how Birth by Sleep will end or something else?)

That's more or less Nomura saying it is the end.

I personally think all VAT will end up going throuhg individual storylines and we find out how they get to the point in the secret ending....and then there will definitely be something after it.

shadow_of_light

Interviewer: The game still relates to Birth By Sleep? [KH2: FM+'s secret ending]
Nomura: The secret ending [from KH2: FM+] is actually a scene from Birth By Sleep, therefore the title of the game is also the same. However, because it is difficult to express such a violent battle as playable content, the secret ending [from KH2: FM+] is an image (scene?) of the end.(Is he hinting that this is how Birth by Sleep will end or something else?)

That's more or less Nomura saying it is the end.

I personally think all VAT will end up going throuhg individual storylines and we find out how they get to the point in the secret ending....and then there will definitely be something after it.

when you question whether he's referring to BBs or something else... i think its possible he could be talking about both. i mean, the fm+ secret ending is one of the few times that we've seen an entrance to the actual kingdom hearts, real of synthetic. if sora's mission is to close the door (or open it, i forget which right now), then something like this happening again, very well could be the only way for him to do it permanently. (/though since there were keybearers, permanent is relative...)

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
It seems like the secret ending is kind of the beginning of KH and what leads to all the events in KH1 and 2 and that it will end in the same fashion. MAYBE Terra dies in BBS and Riku will die in the next game if what I said before holds true.

I guarantee someone is going to come in and read that and get pissed off and say hiow it's all wrong. Guess what, it's just an idea.

shadow_of_light

like self-sacrifice maybe? if riku is willing to look like ansem, seeker of darkness all his life for sora, they could of course be willing to die for him. and i kinda goes along the line of what the hero's will do for him anyway, so...
yeah, someone's gonna rant about how hot riku is, he's all-powerful, should be the keybearer, a bunch of random stuff that many many many fangirls have already stated. if you're reading these two comments, please, before doing that, just go find a thread where they all do the same thing instead of doing it here. thank you...

Hanzo

Well get this he never said that we will see the BBS scene. Ok get this. In KH1 we see Roxas fight Riku on Memory Skyscraper. There was also heartless a lot of them. Roxas run up the place and Riku jumped down. They both paused in the middle too.

So now for the other version of the scene since we dont see that one in KH2. Sora fight in the same area. There is a lot of heartless in the place he was before he reached the base. When he get to a certain point then teleported to Memory Skyscraper. Sora is like Roxas he runs up the place but instead attacks Xemnas who is like Riku. Xemnas jumps down to engage Sora. They meet in the middle and do a reaction move.

So see how the secret movie in KH is like the fight in KH2. BUt this doesn't mean im saying its near the end. It could still mean anything.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I love the disclamier and suggestion, it was perfect. I could really see Riku sacrificing himself for the good of Sora and Kairi. Someone important always seems to die in square games, Riku would be my guess for KH. I could see Riku getting in the way to save Sora (like the did when he hurt his legs while fighting Xemnas) while Mickey stands by in disbelief.

shadow_of_light

I love the disclamier and suggestion, it was perfect. I could really see Riku sacrificing himself for the good of Sora and Kairi. Someone important always seems to die in square games, Riku would be my guess for KH. I could see Riku getting in the way to save Sora (like the did when he hurt his legs while fighting Xemnas) while Mickey stands by in disbelief.

that leg could end up being his downfall and/or his excuse for doing it. its probably going to worsen noticibly over the course of the game.

shadow_of_light

i say they make it worse. i mean, you can't just forget about something and keep it the same when they acted like it was almost a liability for him.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Yeah, don't let it slide. He could barely walk at the end of KH2 but then when they got back to DI he was fine and happy. Swinging Mickey around in the water in a childish way.

shadow_of_light

you can't just let something like that disappear. cuz xemnas hit him pretty hard, it wasn't just some lil' tap. that was meant to kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back