• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Behind the Scenes at “Inside the Kingdom, with Heart".

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Square Enix has released a special behind-the-scenes featurette from their event in North America, "Inside the Kingdom, With Heart". The official trailer from this event was released last week with the launch of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in North America, but please enjoy this 6 minute video of the outtakes, which was condensed from hours and hours of footage.

Remember to like KHInsider on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter and Tumblr for all the latest Kingdom Hearts news!

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Nomura after watching this video: "Yess..come, open your heart to DARKNESS!!!"

I remember getting trying not to get into Kingdom Hearts until one of my closes friends suggested to me since I was a Final Fantasy fan. It was my birthday then and I saw the game for $20; Greatest Hits. That's how my Kingdom Hearts journey started.

*Here;s the mention of the Disney Store*

Man, that takes me back to when one of the malls in my state had one before they closed in the mall.

Great video, even I feel a little nostalgic seeing/listening to it.

You just reminded me of something else...:(

limit

I'll attend one of these. One day ;_;

Gah, this video is just too much for me to handle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back