• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Behind these sadend eyes (romance rp)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
Mina(me) is a perfect girl with the perfect life perfect friends very pretty and very smart.But behind her kind eyes is sadness and depression.Her life isn't perfect.Normal un popular people despise how she always is happy populars adore and admire her.Minas life will soon change when she meets the one person who understands.

Template...
Name:
Apperance:
Personality:

My charcter...
Name:Mina Klarkson
Apperance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/greystar24/anime/anime___warrior___girl.jpg
Personality: (you already know)

Last edited:

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Name: Kai Niwa
Apperance:
1131236824_punkrocker.jpg

Personality: Despite her somewhat rebellious appearance, Kai is actually very kind and considerate. She loves ballet, but is afraid to tell anyone because she doesn't want to be laughed at. I guess everyone has a secret behind their eyes...

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
(lets start people may join durning the rp!)
Mina walked down the halls of Fana Hills High School.People stared at her waved at her said hi etc.She mearly smiled at them showing off her perfect shining white teeth.

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
Name: Slade Asura
Appearance: Slade wears a black long sleeve shirt with black jeans, has black hair in small spikes, and has tan skin. Blue eyes and he wears black sneakers.
Personality: Funny, smart, and quiet.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Kai was leaning against some lockers, reviewing her ballet routine in her head; the recital was this Saturday, she had to be ready. Shouldering her backpack to a more comfortable position, Kai started traversing down the school halls, still going over her routine, and hoping not to bump into anyone.

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
She passed by Kai and waved at her smiling."Hi!!"She placed the headphones of her ipod into her ears and listened.The first song played, Behind these hazel eyes by kelly clarkson.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Kai looked up at the call of her name, seeing Mina, Kai shoved her hands in her pockets with a small smile. "Hey.." She passed by the other girl, getting a little angry that she had lost her place in her routine she had been going over. Kai sighed in annoyance.

"Where was I?" She asked herself angrily.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Ed walked in the school with a yawn. "I got up late, late today..." He said as he continued to the lockers. "Yea....i'm super late, class starts in 7 minutes..."

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
"It's ok..." Ed said as he reached his hand out and lifted her up. "Didn't mean ta hit ya..." Ed said as he walked a bit away from her, and opened his locker to put his books into.

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
Slade walked to his first class and looked at a clock hanging on the wall. He then said," Oh no, I'm gonna be late." He then ran down the long hall to his class. As Slade ran he looked at another clock he passed by and it was 4 minutes until the bell rang. He just thought, " Just around the hall and I'm there." As he reached his class he noticed he was late for class. He then sat down quietly.

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
Ed didn't like to hurt anyone, so he looked at the girl. "Sorry..." He said in a plain voice and finished putting his things in his locker, and took his books out which he need for class.

Setharoth

Til daybreak
hm... my location.. is a paradox that beer pong ca
Website
www.freewebs.com
Seth walked down the hall with a depresed look on his face "everything.... is dieing..." Seth passed a group of girls and one of them dropped a pen... Seth watched that pen fall... 5...4...3...2...1.. Seth shedded a tear as it hit the ground and he remeber what he saw MOM WHAT ARE YOU DOING.... seth ran up to his mom but was to late,... she pulled the triger and blood sproutted from her head..... she was dead and pieces of her were everywhere MOM.... why did you have to die..... Seth ran down the hall to his locker and leaned againste it "why....why...." tears streamed down the side of seth's face as he thought of her.... and that bloody sight he experenced first hand

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Entering her homeroom class, Kai sat in the far corner, and stared out the window, wishing she could be dancing right now. With a deep sigh, the redhead continued staring out the classroom window longingly, imagining she was dancing gracefully among the velvety flowers.

"I need to quit fantasizing..." Kai muttered, shaking her head.

MCR_luver

Lyke LoL- No
She brushed herself off and walked to class ignoring everyone calling her name.Mina!Mina! is all I hear why can't they leave me alone?! she thought.Mina sighed and entered class.Guys started to smile and wink at her.SHe just smiled calmly back but on the inside SHE WANTED TO SMACK THE HELL OUT OF THEM!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back