• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best game of 2004

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which type of dragon you like best and/or is better?

• Draconian [Humanoid Dragon] (They're cooler and SEXY!!!) [I'M NOT GAY~WEU]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wyrm (I'm all traditional, so I go with the COOLER-LOOKING wyrm!!!)

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Both (WHO CARES, THEY KICK ASS ANYWAY!!!)

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve-o

Thats a no brainer out of the choices u gave us. Its Halo2 all the others where ok but Halo2 is going to beat them hands down.

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Well these wouldnt be my favourite games of 2004,but,if I had to pick one(which I suggest you do Blue mage, rather than flame him) it would be GTA:SA

starry_eyed_hero

I'm sorry, I was unable to decide between Halo 2, Half-Life 2, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, and Ninja Gaiden. They're all so awesome, I had to vote for all of them.

I didn't vote for Ratchet and Clank though, because that's not the best game of 04. It's completely the same exact thing as the first 2 Ratchet and Clanks, so I personally count it as the best platformer of whatever year the first R&C came out in.

omega wyrm

Gummi Ship Builder
All these others were great games but Ninja Gaiden is my favorite game of all time. If you don't suck at it the amazing story, great graphics, and awesome fiend slaying was the best video game experience ever.

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
Let's see...it's hard to say really. Just depends on what you like.

I say it's stuck between GTA: SA, Halo 2, Star Wars:: Battlefront, and Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. Or how about this: Each of those win in their platform respectively: PS2, XB, PC, and GC.

R K O

GTA cause you can roam around freely in a large environment and you have alot more options.

Halo 2 was all hype IMO.

N

no884

Yeah I definitly forgot stuff but I just got those games from a tv show that did the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back