• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best Legend of Zelda:Wind Waker Character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Tetra, she's just plain cool to me, she's also tough. (You just spoiled the game for all the people viewing this that have not finished Wind Waker by putting Tetra/Zelda and King of Red Lions/King of Hyrule. Not everyone knows who Princess Zelda is or where the King of Hyrule went or even if he was in this game. You could've at least put spoiler warnings up)

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I hated that Game so much. The Ending Sucked so Damn Much. That was the worst Zelda game in History of Zelda Game. Either way i'll still say Link.

LittleLegs

Vice-Versa said:
I hated that Game so much. The Ending Sucked so Damn Much. That was the worst Zelda game in History of Zelda Game. Either way i'll still say Link.

agree...worst zelda game i ever played

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
I don;'t kow what u All are talking about.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Someone is still sore over the cel-shaded Link. *rolls eyes*

Anywho, my favorite character is of course Link, but I simply must mention my respect for Ganondorf. In the previous games, Ganondorf was just an evil sorcerer with a plan. By the end of Wind Waker, you actually feel for Ganondorf when he makes his final speech. He almost seems like a tragic character because of it.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Well, I vote for Medli. I like her character the most. She seems a bit smarter than some of the other characters. She actually tries to help Link out. Besides, she is really handy in the temple by knowing how to fly. I like that part. Flying is fun....as long as yo do not throug her against the wall :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back