• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Better Buff???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kopites

Just wondering who has a better buff??

Magic = Vivi or KH Aerith

Speed = KH II Aerith or White Rabbit (I know KH II Kairi is better than those 2)

Power = Diz or Phil

Also medals like KH II Aerith, Diz and Vivi, do they buff any attributes?? because their skill description only say Raises Strenght by 1 tier for 1 turn.

Appreciate anyone who can answer. Thanks

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
The main difference is that KH II Aerith, Diz and Vivi will provide a general buff that works with all medals while KH Aerith, White Rabbit and Phil only buff the medals of their color.

Now when comparing these buffs the damage boost is exactly the same, so there is no worse or better in this situation. But combining the buffs makes a difference. Buffs of the same type can be stacked up three times, but mixed buffs will generally do more damage.

For example: It doesn't mater if you use Vivi or KH Aerith to boost a magic medal, the damage bonus will be the same. But if you use a Vivi and Diz medal the damage bonus will be less then if you use a Vivi and KH Aerith medal together.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
The main difference is that KH II Aerith, Diz and Vivi will provide a general buff that works with all medals while KH Aerith, White Rabbit and Phil only buff the medals of their color.

Now when comparing these buffs the damage boost is exactly the same, so there is no worse or better in this situation. But combining the buffs makes a difference. Buffs of the same type can be stacked up three times, but mixed buffs will generally do more damage.

For example: It doesn't mater if you use Vivi or KH Aerith to boost a magic medal, the damage bonus will be the same. But if you use a Vivi and Diz medal the damage bonus will be less then if you use a Vivi and KH Aerith medal together.
So, just to clarify, using two neutral attack buffs together (Vivi and DiZ) is less than if you mixed a neutral and a specific buff (Vivi and KH Aerith)? Does using two specific buffs = the same amount of damage as two neutral buffs?

If so, then it's always best to mix PSM buffs with neutral buffs?

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Yes, two specific buffs will do the same damage as two neutral buffs. So it is always best to mix.

Still at this point in the game it's probably always better to use another attack medal then using its slot for an additional boost medal, especially if it has an Attack Boost skill. There are a lot of things to consider.

Later bosses will get stronger the more rounds they survive, in such a case it may be the best option to boost your best medal as much as possible with everything you got. Here a mixed boost will often make a difference, even more so if you also put Defense Down (not available in the NA version yet) in the equation.

LingeringVanitas

Just wondering who has a better buff??

Magic = Vivi or KH Aerith

Speed = KH II Aerith or White Rabbit (I know KH II Kairi is better than those 2)

Power = Diz or Phil

Also medals like KH II Aerith, Diz and Vivi, do they buff any attributes?? because their skill description only say Raises Strenght by 1 tier for 1 turn.

Appreciate anyone who can answer. Thanks
Last I checked strength was an attribute. And it's why I keep Vivi...its also why I keep Aerith. Oh and personally I prefer Child Sora[Speed] because he raises both Defense and Strength while he hits multiple targets....in fact he's better than all of them put together because he raises both....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back