• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Better view of TLK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
http://www.maj.com/gallery/Scorch/KingdomHearts/kh2_tlk.jpg
(Had to upload it onto my image keeper, because it was on my computer at the time)

This is a better view of the bottom of the mag scan of TLK that we just recently got our hands on.

On the bottom there's an okay view of sora fighting in TLK, seems like he holds the keyblade in his mouth, obviously we won't be able to go into drive mode in this world.

Yanos_Darkspawn

Savior of Dawn said:
http://www.maj.com/gallery/Scorch/KingdomHearts/kh2_tlk.jpg
(Had to upload it onto my image keeper, because it was on my computer at the time)

This is a better view of the bottom of the mag scan of TLK that we just recently got our hands on.

On the bottom there's an okay view of sora fighting in TLK, seems like he holds the keyblade in his mouth, obviously we won't be able to go into drive mode in this world.
Why obviously? We dont know anything yet so dont state that with such confindence, you may lead some people into confusion

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Yanos_Darkspawn said:
Why obviously? We dont know anything yet so dont state that with such confindence, you may lead some people into confusion

...I don't quite understand you, how can sora hold two keyblades in his mouth?

Look at the battle pic in the bottom, you can see sora's keyblade in his mouth, since he doesn't have any hands. If he has no hands, he can only hold in his mouth, and you can only hold so much in your mouth, therefore he cannot go into at least hold two keyblades. He might be able to go into drive mode, but no double keyblades.

Yanos_Darkspawn

Savior of Dawn said:

Look at the battle pic in the bottom, you can see sora's keyblade in his mouth, since he doesn't have any hands. If he has no hands, he can only hold in his mouth, and you can only hold so much in your mouth, therefore he cannot go into at least hold two keyblades. He might be able to go into drive mode, but no double keyblades.

What do you know? Maybe he can wield it with his tail, or have different drives when he is a lion, the fact is that we dont know yet so you can go saying such things

D

Dexter

Savior of Dawn said:

Sora could hold one in his mouth and one on his tail so he could have double keybades but for now dont say anything u dont no ok? And + thats not a better veiw it's the same scan every site has...................

Last edited:

DannyKilla

Man, This game is gonna be so great. I mean its not all one type of fighting. Its different stuf. And its shaping up to be fantastic. Hehe, Especially with the org.

Kairiissocute

yeah, i agree. but i feel kinda guilty 'cause we know OODLES and BOODLES of secrets from kh2, and some of it won't be a surprise for us. but i'm SO glad they've kept BHK's name a secret. i want that to wait till the game comes out.

Zophar

sora is using a keyblade... with his mouth? That goes to my list of weirdest things I have seen in video games.

Marluxia Diablos

Sora looks so... fuzzy. But still, he should be fifteen, right? He looks younger. But I don't know if he is supposed to look like that or not. Goofy is a turtle...again, and Donald is some wierd Zazu...duck...thing. Damn.

DarkKeira16

This game is goin to be so damn tight.But maybe they are releasing a bit too much info.But then again,we might only know about 2% of tha game right now even with errthang we know.

Attemisc

I'm not 100% sure he's holding the keyblade in his mouth, he may already be holding it with his tail, I mean to me it looks like the keyblade is closer to his chest than his head but hey, the keyblades could float around him for all I care, as long as they make Donald try to sing the coconut song I'll be happy ^^

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Can somebody tell me why Lion Sora using the keyblade with his mouth is such a big issue and problem? And now I'm hearing people having a problem with the way Sora looks as a lion? Why are looks so important with the KH fanbase by the way? Someone please answer these for me because it's incredible.

unknown_boy

Where's my fluffy?!!
Right, i'm leaving on the roads that lead to my fl
True,my kh fanatic friends, so true. But tell me somthing, you know it alls ,who flammed on savior or dawn. How do you know he can wield a keyblade with his tail. HUH! ANSWER ME THAT DAMMIT! And if you can't the i advise you all to stop talking like you know for sure that he can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back