• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Better

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadow Soldier

Blink 182 nuff said.. and why do you keep spitting out all these threads? Just make one thread, saying "which is the better band" and just let people decide on it, instead of making 20 threads about a few bands.

kh_deathrider

why do you keep on making these threads. all the bands you list are usually shitty too. out of this list its blink hands down.

S

Shadow Soldier

BunnyCupCakes said:
^^Grrrr....repect ppl's different taste in music pleez

Nope, I will not do that, for that is blasphamy!

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
this thread seems very very simular to another I've seen.. Ah, there it is
http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=44469

Anyways, out of the bands that you've give,
  • Which band is better
  • Good Charlotte - What happend to them ? I mean, they were probably one of the most popular bands about two or three years ago. Then, one of them starting dating Hilary Duff, then they just disappeared.
  • Blink 182 - Simply, the best band that you've listed. Without a doubt. It's unfortunate that they broke up.
  • Jimmy Eat World - I like their music. Sweetness is a really good song. I'm still listening to it :)
  • Green Day - Hmm, I think I've ranted enough about Green Day
So, I'd have to say:
1 - blink
2 - Jimmy Eat World
3 - Green Day
4 - Good Charlotte

[by the way, you made a typo in your first post. It's Jimmy Eat World, not 'jimmy eats world' :) ]

Last edited:

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
GREENDAY! they rock!! 2 Blink182 3good charlotte 4 jimmy eats word

marshallmathers

Shadow Soulja said:
Blink 182 nuff said.. and why do you keep spitting out all these threads? Just make one thread, saying "which is the better band" and just let people decide on it, instead of making 20 threads about a few bands.

garsh, ppl enough wit da flamin :p haha but for sure Blink 182 no question about it....yo dude it's cool but let this be tha last of these pointless threads :/

S

Shadow Soldier

marshallmathers said:
garsh, ppl enough wit da flamin :p haha but for sure Blink 182 no question about it....yo dude it's cool but let this be tha last of these pointless threads :/

I can tell your new to forums.. that was not flaming, that was nothing.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Blink isn't me to be honest...old Green Day is good, new stuff sux pretty bad (although i love Give Me Novacaine)...the less said about Good Charlotte the better, but Jimmy Eat World, there's no song of there's which i don't like <3 Bleed American (the album - especially Sweetness and The Middle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back