• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bhk and Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lupuscurrit

I am totally confused on everything and anything. The new information states that some poeple been saying Sora and Sora. Well BHK name may be SOra. But he may be his own person.

Namine is a shell but she cant be a shell of Kairi, Kairi never lost her heart, it was trapped in Sora's.

But the fact that it makes sense that BHK is the other half of Sora's heart.

IS ANYONE ELSE AS CONFUSED AS I AM!

O and the egnit man(spelling lol) is no one, he's just a hood! Or something like that.

I WILL NOT BE CONFUSED ONCE I GET THIS GAME.

GIVE US A RELEASE DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T-S

For all I know, BHK's name could be Sora too. I'm really gettin tired of them keepin this guy's freakin name a secret.

Lupuscurrit

His name has been a secret wanna know why because it is SORA! Nomura said he will say it at the right time, he already said without actually saying it. The trailer was the time for him to say it. He said it without people realizing he said it.

I'M GOING INSANE!!!

louis

since nobodys are made when some one with a strong heart loses his/her heart i think that BHK is soras nobody and that namine is karis nobody and bhk was born when sora lost his heart and became a heartless and namine was created when kari lost her heart on destiny island and i think that diz is the nobady for ansam.Now i want to know whos hearts created axel and the other org members

that what i think of BHK

Lupuscurrit

No kairi never lost her heart! It was trapped in SORA'S! Louis undertsand that, EVERYONE UNDERSTAND THAT!!!!

duffgnr

"DiZ: "Influence is exerteted over the memories and hearts of those linked to Sora and Sora. Naminé's origin is special. (a bit vague)"

This doesn't mean that Namine has influence over the heart and memories of Sora and "Sora", It means that she has influence over the heart and memories of Sora and the ones who are linked to Sora.

Last edited:

louis

Lupuscurrit said:
No kairi never lost her heart! It was trapped in SORA'S! Louis undertsand that, EVERYONE UNDERSTAND THAT!!!!

but she still lost her heart since it was not in her

Lupuscurrit

louis said:
but she still lost her heart since it was not in her

But darkness never touched it, meaning it never was lost in darkness meaning a nobody couldnt be created unless the special orgin of namine was that, but namine is a witch and kairi isnt. Unless kairi does have powers and doesnt know it. But I highly doubt that.

louis

Lupuscurrit said:
But darkness never touched it, meaning it never was lost in darkness meaning a nobody couldnt be created unless the special orgin of namine was that, but namine is a witch and kairi isnt. Unless kairi does have powers and doesnt know it. But I highly doubt that.

maybe your right anyways that was just my opinion:D

Lupuscurrit

louis said:
maybe your right anyways that was just my opinion:D

Everyone is entitled to their opinion sorry if I was being mean, I'm just angry, scared, and confused.

The release date could be pushed back, everythign doesnt make sense right now considering a lot of things could happen, and I'm angry at nothing for being nothing!

Lupuscurrit

thats why i would be angry too, SE PLEASE GIVE US HOPE, LUCKY JAPAN PEOPLE KNOW WHEN THEY'RE GETTING IT!

MAY EVERYTHING BE SOLVED!

sorixed

Dattebayo!
they got it from khu people are talking about sora to sora because it was in the trailer and the translation said sora to sora it could be translation mistake so don't freak out just look at the quote of namine and diz www.kh2.co.uk

Counterpart

Lupuscurrit said:

umm her heart was in Sora's so she has lost it.Remember the scene in the "secret place" what did you think happened when all those black winds was coming from the door.That made her lose her heart(or it seems it was that) and she went through Sora.During your journey she doesn't react till she is around Sora.Because AFTER that scene in the "secret place" her heart went to Sora.Nobody can say that from the very begining her heart was in Sora because then that would mean that Sora will have to be around her ALL the time so she can have movements.Riku,Sora and Kairi all have lost there hearts one time or another and have shells created somewhere else(Ansems Report)When Namine calls her self a witch it doesn't neccessarily mean she is an actual witch.It simply means that she did something bad and that was meddle with Sora's memories.But I don't think BHK is Sora's shell because you need a heart to wield a keyblade which BHK can obviously do.Nobody can say BHK is Sora's heart because Sora won't be able to wield a keyblade.Don't get caught up in the Sora to Sora thing cause it can mean TONS of things.

Here's what I think on everything.

luciferian_oath

I don't live anywhere... for I am a figment of you
i have only read the first few posts... so don't get all pissed!

yeah, first things first, almost every main charaterhas lost there heart at some point:
Kairi~ she lost it on destiny island (you must be blind because...) and has been locked within sora for half of the frickin game.

Sora~ when he commited suicide to free the princessssssses, and Kairi's heart.

Riku~ when he mixed with ansem

I doubt the bhk nor namine are "shells", it just couldn't make sense

as i've said in my theory, that the bhk and the geu are the same

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
i think that bhk is the person that is a rival in the game

like sora in the pics that we see is that he is in the begging he is awakaned.... like sora

so what i think that he has been part of the org but never was awakened to his real meaning

so that means he is just a puppet and has just realized it

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
am i the only one who finds this thread amusing??? lolz but i'm confuzzled as it is and everyone's confusing me and i just wanna know when kh2 is coming out dammit! >.< so ya i'm just hoping that it won't get pushed back.... wouldn't it all be fair if they realised it in japan and us at the same time...? ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back