• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK is another KBM because?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zenkai16

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far Far Away...
Website
www.avidgamers.com
Hey all, you know how people say that BHK is another keyblade master. Well I have always wondered, why is he one? Then remembered that the keyblade chooses its master, and it was supposed to be Riku, but then he lost his heart to Ansem by opening it to darkness, leaving it with Sora. So the "runner up" for Keyblade Master was Sora, and he became the (I guess you could say) "true" KBM now that Riku was out of the picture. Then Sora fell asleep in the pod thingy to get back his memories (after CoM). So there needed to be a (I guess you could say) "Subsitue/New" Keyblade Master and it chooses BHK, but then Sora woke up from the pod so now there are two Keyblade Masters and that is how Sora and BHK are so closely connected (Suposidley{sp} if then even are connected which I think they are). Ok so now my request of you is to prove this wrong some how, because I can't. Or any comments are always aprishiated(sp).

Last edited:

Keyblade-Master-

well i think everybody can give his opinion we'll know this in a few months dont loose your heads

flary26

Hmm.. if it was the way you said it, Sora would have lost the keyblade for eternity and beyond. Riku never got back the keyblade after he lost it, even after he wasn't evil anymore. No, there must be another reason. I belive that there are 4 'dimensions' on the KH world [check out Ansem Report 13 for more info]. BHK must be the KMB of one of those other dimensions.

riku7244

i dont seee why there cant be more then one key blade master b/c if sora is out of the pictcher then king micky can pick up the slack

riku7244

i dont seee why there cant be more then one key blade master b/c if sora is out of the pictcher then king micky can pick up the slack

oathion

This theory is nothing new really .. -_-; This theory has been reported numerous times. And besides, its inaccurate. There's only one Keyblade Master, and about.. I don't know many Keyblade Heroes or Beares.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
oathion said:
This theory is nothing new really .. -_-; This theory has been reported numerous times. And besides, its inaccurate. There's only one Keyblade Master, and about.. I don't know many Keyblade Heroes or Beares.

Ya, there is only ONE Keyblademaster. The term for everybody else who can hold one is a Keyblade Bearer. The strange thing is, would Leon count? Since he could hold it? I dunno. SImple question. Flames not appreciated.

TTBK2

Awards
He couldn't hold it. It's just because Sora was knocked unconcious that he was able to hold it for that brief time. Once Sora woke up, The Keyblade disappeared from Leon's hand to Sora. And besides, the thoery couldn't make much sense because of the Bearer thing. Only one of them is the KBM, but all four of them(Riku,Mickey,BHK,and Sora) can use the Keyblade.(which does go perfectly well with that four dimension idea) Riku may not be able to now, but somewhere along the line he will most likely be able to use a keyblade again. But the theory that I liked the most(even though it is basically the most complicated) is the four dimensions. Light,Dark,Present,Inbetween. Oathkeeper,Oblivion,Kingdom Key, Inverted Kingdom Key. Now with which keyblade weilder goes to which dimension, that's the difficult part. You guys can decide on that.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
TTBK2 said:
He couldn't hold it. It's just because Sora was knocked unconcious that he was able to hold it for that brief time. Once Sora woke up, The Keyblade disappeared from Leon's hand to Sora.

LOL Okay, just wondering. I wanted to hear other opinions, but the answer is just what I expected it to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back