• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK object of importance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GenoX

TheKing'sGuard said:
What if Axel told him what Namine did? That he's nothing, come with me and I'll show you how you can get a real heart of your own? Frustrated BHK then chucks the keyblade at him.
I like your point. That's a good possibililty but then again we all saw how Riku had reacted when Namine to him about Sora and everything that has happened

Firen

maybe axel said that he should do something bad or only a thing which he don t want to do and so he threw the keyblade away

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
RikuHeroOfDark said:
no because BHK is wanted by DiZ and DiZ is against the order and so BHK is important to both the order and DiZ because every other keybearer is against the order(riku, mickey, and sora) so BHK is like the orders last hope at combating sora and his crew, mickey and riku, and DiZ and his people

we still dont know what side rikus on he couldve changed his mind and went with the order and then it would give an even bigger reason for the bhk to be the main object cause now theres a tie between the order and diz so whoever gets bhk will most likely win

Zane

Maybe he's just the classic anti-hero. In most clips of him in Twilight Town hanging with his friends, save when they were atop the clocktower, he had quite a depressed air about him. And, as most people assume, he's part of the Organization as well as a Keyblade weilder, they try to get him to do a bunch of things he doesn't want to do merely because of the fact that he is what he is. Perhaps throwing the Keyblade was just the last straw.

I dunno. Maybe. This is just what I think; he's a reluctant chosen one in a less than desirable position.

WonderngKeyblade

Website
www.myspace.com
*Oathkeeper* said:
No, it's because BHK is confused on whether or not he's real, since he is afterall, the other half to Sora. Well, at least according to the latest translationgs when it says " And, you are required for Sora to become his original complete self." which i think is pointing to BHK.
Chill you acted like everbody knows that,If he is a piece of something important he is real if the thing is real
Aww fu(% it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back