• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK/Sora question.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

warboyX

sorry if anyone posted this already but..
firstly.. How did BHK get the oathkeeper keyblade? Didn't Kairi give it to Sora? or did Namine do something for BHK to get it? In the trailer we saw BHK AND Namine in the same room. So they probably know each other right?

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
warboyX said:
sorry if anyone posted this already but..
firstly.. How did BHK get the oathkeeper keyblade? Didn't Kairi give it to Sora? or did Namine do something for BHK to get it? In the trailer we saw BHK AND Namine in the same room. So they probably know each other right?

It is truly unclear as to why BHK possesses Oathkeeper and Oblivion. It is through the connection between himself and Sora, most likely, that he can weild them. Or perhaps the slight chance that someone is messing around with facts. BHK and Namine may know each other, but who's to say for sure. It all leads to so many questions.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
we have no idea how BHK got the Oathkeeper but he didnt take it from Sora or anything. it his his own keyblade that he got through his own experiences. my belief is that Namine and him made a promise like Sora and Kairi and BHK obtained the Oathkeeper. its a thoery so dont take that as fact. and BHK and Namine had just met in that trailer. She told him that she was a witch that had control over Soras memories and the memories of those connected to Sora. at least i think so.....

Hokage

Banned
Awards
well yes and no. It is confusing to me due to all these confusing theories. although the real game is pretty confusin especially the Ansem reports. KH1 was very straight forward with the story and i understood most of it until the last part about Kingdom hearts which i understand now. now i think we are making KH2 more complicated than it really is with all these theoies but they are only theories so most of them are not even close to being correct. KH2 will be confusing but im sure we will manage nicely......

warboyX

all of these theories obviously might not be true.. but when the game is released... we will all know what is right and what is not.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
I think that all the keys are the same and dont really have to be for a certain person. BHK probobly has a different Oathkeeper. I think that the Oathkeeper is a weapon made when a keyblade master posseses a strong promise to someone that he must keep. He probobly made a promise to protect his town from the dusk and then boom oathkeeper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back