• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK the first kayblade wielder/ Soras past life

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

biggamerjh

Lil_RiKu said:
Hey Punk you pick a wrong day to post because i am back.Listen I like theories it keeps me happy but bhk is a Shell of sora.Once sora became a heartless bhk was made t keep th balnce of liht and dark.but somehow Sora came back Thus no need for BhK.

wow you are a jerk

oh and i think we all know what the Lil in you name is refering to

Soraiku

In the darkness. Behind the door to Kingdom Hearts
True or Not, most likely "not", for a "thought"/"theory", it seems "developed" and if I didn't know better I would've believed it. Other than that, ppl have thoughts about KH2, as well as theories, and each shuld be shared, no matter how dum they may be...and they shuldn't be flamed either...

j
:\

Darknetwork

Bhk probally shouldn't exist because original keyblade masters are light or dark, not twilight(not saying that a twilight keyblade exist because bhk wouldn't be wielding oblivion and oathkeeper), AND LIL_RIKU YOU NOOBY IDOT SHELLS DON'T HAVE HEARTS AND YOU NEED A HEART TO WIELD A KEYBLADE. the other side of sora heart refers to the connection that sora has with bhk because he is a KEYBLADE MASTER( NOT COUSIN, BOTHER, TWILIGHT SORA, DARK SORA, or for the love of god LIGHT SORA , plz i will flame for now on ANY alternate reality post). That is how sora is connected to bhk since all keyblade masters are connected that way. they share memories, like in COM, with sora being able to go to twilight town even though he never been there before, or mickey finding Riku even in the TOTAL DARKNESS( ok they maybe some light but the last time I checked mickey couldn't escape the dark world), also all the worlds that riku can go to even though he never been there. That is because sora and riku share that keyblade master connection too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back