• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK The Real story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
ok yes there have been hundreds of bhk theories. but sillypieman asking so many questions today got me thinkin. so heres my theory: with sora in slumber in the pod, his heart is still strong and everything, but its no awake, he cant tke action, so his keyblade goes to a new strong hearted one, bhk. thatd explain where he got soras blade from. bhk goes through his awakening and learns of sora and all that good stuff, kills some nobodies. he gets sumwhere by the unknown headquarters, cause its next to twilight town and he is confronted by axel ( or that tournament). bhk already knew about sora and whatnot and keeps axel away. then he goes to castle oblivion and sees the pod and confronts diz. heres where it gets kinda fuzzy, but i think bhk maybe "killed" or something simliar to what happened to riku minus the ansem thing. thats how riku and bhk run into each other in deep dive. and thus with bhk gone, the keyblade goes back to sora and sora awkens to hollow bastion where he sees riku???? or he just sees twilight town which is overrun with those damned nobodies so he messes em up then mickey appears to fill em in and blah blah blah anyone think this maybe close??

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
thats impossible 1 u didnt explain how the bhk disappeared 2 the pod is located in Castle O. 3 i couldnt understand most of wat u was sayin

iholdthekeys

here how about this, cuz i got the whole explanation for BHK in the beginning of KH2 with proof 2 back it up.... go to the BHK and Sora's Awakening thread.......... seriously give it a good read.......... everything will be explained

TTBK2

Awards
Well besides what iholdthekeys, MrSparkle07, if this is some kind of borrowing keyblade thing, then I hope you know you weren't the first to thing it up. I have a thread on it, and there was someone else who had one. I only believe he got a keyblade from Riku not having one, not Sora being out of action.

I am a machineee

Website
profile.myspace.com
and im sure there were 20 people b4 you who have had the same theory. fine heres my disclaimer: i havent read every theory out there so if its similiar, sorry. you should be happy there are other people thinking this. i was stating it to see if people were in agreement with it, not HEY im right its my theory look at me, i gave nomura this idea yeeea. but i did come up with that stuff on my own, as illlegilble as it may have been. but u had the idea b4

iholdthekeys

MrSparkle07 said:
and im sure there were 20 people b4 you who have had the same theory. fine heres my disclaimer: i havent read every theory out there so if its similiar, sorry. you should be happy there are other people thinking this. i was stating it to see if people were in agreement with it, not HEY im right its my theory look at me, i gave nomura this idea yeeea. but i did come up with that stuff on my own, as illlegilble as it may have been. but u had the idea b4

r u talking 2 me or ttbk2

TTBK2

Awards
MrSparkle07 said:

I wasn't saying that you were showing off or anything like that, just making sure that you knew you were not the first person to have this idea.

sinharvest_angel

li'lwitch8251! said:
I'm confused, why would the bhk die? he was kind-of hot.

u never have anything good to say, and ur rep sucks, anyway ther is no way ur theory can happen, way to many holes, u dont evn know how long sora stays in the pod, and dont name ur thread like that, becasue ur theory is wrong

I am a machineee

Website
profile.myspace.com
ok ttbk2 its cool. witch, im just trying to think of a reason why sora would get his keyblade back and why bhk (if it really is him) would be in the org with the coat in deep dive. see i dunno...? similiar to how riku got there, bhk's heart was taken but its strong enough for him to go to where riku is? btw i guess he is hot, heres my crappy rendition of him, tell me what u guys think ok???! thanks :

http://eshare.hpphoto.com/opx-bin/o...6E-D87DFB2664EE/print-maximum,,,,,461,874,,,0

EDIT: if u enlarge it it looks a lil better

sinharvest_angel

u moron, i was quoting lil'switch, didnt u see the blue box highlited from lil'switch, gosh u are an idiot , no a n00b, simply a n00b, omg, i cant believe u just said that, i mean u know what, ther is nothing i can do about it

I am a machineee

Website
profile.myspace.com
sinharvest_angel said:
u never have anything good to say, and ur rep sucks, anyway ther is no way ur theory can happen, way to many holes, u dont evn know how long sora stays in the pod, and dont name ur thread like that, becasue ur theory is wrong

ok kid, you quote lilwitch, yet you are saying things about MY theory, MY plot holes and how IM the one with the wrong title. so b4 u decide to talk ur smack, take it back to school and learn who posted this thread in the first place son. o and how do u know whos theory is right or wrong? ouch

sinharvest_angel

kid, maybe u dont know what spam means, but if thats all i said about rep then i would be spaming, oh ouch what now bitch [pwned], oh and ur theory sucks, tell me who agrres with u fully
hu
hu
hu?!??!?!

I am a machineee

Website
profile.myspace.com
i guess bttk2 agrees since he came up with it first? guna back me up on this bttk2?? btw
dictionary.com's definition of spamming:

v. spammed, spam·ming, spams
To send unsolicited e-mail to.
To send (a message) indiscriminately to multiple mailing lists, individuals, or newsgroups

so unless you are smarter than everyone else in the world, thats my definition of spam too. so learn who your quotin when ur quotin it....................BITCH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back