• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK with Sora's keyblade? o_O

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Look, the Kingdom Key is probably just the default shape of the Keyblade. It can be changed into the Oblivion or Oathkeeper by attaching a keychain. In a way, he's always had the kingdom key.

saved_by_kairi568

LordMune said:
Look, the Kingdom Key is probably just the default shape of the Keyblade. It can be changed into the Oblivion or Oathkeeper by attaching a keychain. In a way, he's always had the kingdom key.

Hmm. If that's the case, I wonder if Mickey's keyblade is any different.

S King

The Kingdom Key still has a keychain: the silver Mickey Mouse Emblem. Mickeys keyblade's heychain has a gold emblem. The keychains just give the keyblade form (i think...), it's the strength of one's heart that allows you to weild such power, before moleding it into a form (with the keychains, i think...)

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
MochaCat244 said:
hmm.. i was thinking the same, it its wierd that DiZ gets surrounded by a bunch of '0000000' after being hit...hmm.

As the Metal Gear Solid series has taught us, virtual reality today is, heh, virtually indistinguishable from the real thing. Or not. But I liked it. It's obviously not his physical form the BHK's having a go at.

monkey_boy

I noticed that, too. I'm more interested in why BHK is attacking him in the first place.

One-Winged-Angel

maybe it was a fmv from the game like in the first one, you know how some of the movies showed sora with the kingdom key instead of the one equiped it him at that point in time, and the others were ones that showed the keyblade he had on him at the time(which would mean he would be a playable character!!!!!)

KHF

mayb that's the first keyblade b4 he gets the oblivion and oathkeeper

DarrcEnigma

KHF said:
mayb that's the first keyblade b4 he gets the oblivion and oathkeeper
As stated before, his Kingdom Key is probably either Oblivion or Oathkeeper from the earlier trailers equipped with said Keychain(s). That scene is likely just before or after the BHK speaks with Naminé, which would lead one to believe he hadn't met the other Keyblade Masters nor received his second Keyblade and Keychains yet.

This also implies that both Keyblades don't belong to him at first. (Which all but kills the "Twilight" theory.) Much like the statue of Sora holding his and Mickey's Keyblade, I believe BHK will be "loaned" a second Keyblade to help his quest. If that's the case, I'd personally want to say that Mickey and Riku temporarily give up their Keyblades for one reason or another. But of course the problems facing that theory are obvious...

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
I was just about to post on this, and lo and behold! Heres the topic I needed!
Oh and btw, he cant have borrowed Riku's keyblade because Riku's keyblade is of a different type, it dosent support chains, its just called a keyblade. Maybe Naminé changed something into a keyblade?

DarrcEnigma

Dancbanks said:
Riku's keyblade is of a different type, it dosent support chains, its just called a keyblade. Maybe Naminé changed something into a keyblade?
Perhaps the problems weren't quite as obvious as I had thought? The "Princess Heart Keyblade" isn't Riku's Keyblade. To be honest, it isn't anyone's Keyblade -- it's just six of the seven Princesses' hearts merged together. The main problem is that while Riku can wield a Keyblade, he doesn't currently have one...

As for the second quoted sentence, Naminé's powers only affect people's minds. If she made you think a stick was a Keyblade, it might look like a Keyblade to you, but it would still only be a stick. Hence, it's impossible for her to make a Keyblade.

Twilight power

Anyhow know one knows how he got his keyblade(s). The only way you will understand is through the game when it comes out or when they tell us.If BHK is playable i would play him hes my fav character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back