• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHk

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darknes

this is just a theory so dont flame me.i think that in kingdom hearts 2 you play as bhk first becuase in kh1 in soras awkening when we playd we first learnd about the controles for kh1 so i think when we play as bhk is to learn about the controles in kh2.sorry if this has been posted before:)

sorixed

Dattebayo!
We do get to play as bhk in the awakening since he's playable they want to use a different character so we can know skills for the game.

Yanos_Darkspawn

Darknes said:
this is just a theory so dont flame me.i think that in kingdom hearts 2 you play as bhk first becuase in kh1 in soras awkening when we playd we first learnd about the controles for kh1 so i think when we play as bhk is to learn about the controles in kh2.sorry if this has been posted before:)

Not only that. In the trailers, Sora always has a long life bar, but the BHK has one very small. Of course this could mean nothing, since the demos and trailers are based on beta versions, but I think that it´ll most likely happen that way. First you are BHK, until half of the game, then you awake Sora or something like that, and you take control of him. But this is only a thought

coolazice7

i think it will be like what pwn3d said. You'll switch between bhk and sora. I bet we'll play as Sora more.

kh2ultimate

Darknes said:
Or bhk has his own complete story like in COM for riku. Either way it will be freakin awesome to play as bhk. I CAN`T WAIT FOR THIS AWESOME GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Last edited:

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
heartslayer101 said:
well you have to play as sora first hes the main charicter. You know this swich of players reminds me of MGS2...
no you play as BHK 1st because when BHK goes to fight DiZ, sora is still in the pod

Arcos1990

Website
img176.exs.cx
ok you guys it was already comfirmed that you would play as the bhk first to understand how to use the controls.......................

(pointless thread)

[CLOSED] {I WISH I COULD CLOSE THREADS}

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
RikuHeroOfDark said:
no you play as BHK 1st because when BHK goes to fight DiZ, sora is still in the pod

I do not think that it has been confirmed that Sora will be in the pod... If so, where have I bee? Also..send me the link.

BUT, if Sora is indeed in the pod, the it seems that BHK has the power to awaken Sora. Namine never exactly said "how long" the sleeping will take...right? So.. if DiZ says,"Im talking to the one who roams the world of Light...can you feel Sora?" Obviously, he is reffering to Sora, and needs him for a task. Why not just shake the pod and wake our hero up? BHK will probably do something to awaken Sora. Maybe when he wakes up in that room where he is looking at his hands? Maybe then Sora will awaken. Ofcourse, this is just a theory IF Sora is still in the pod.

Einon

sorixed

Dattebayo!
einon_san said:
I do not think that it has been confirmed that Sora will be in the pod... If so, where have I bee? Also..send me the link.

BUT, if Sora is indeed in the pod, the it seems that BHK has the power to awaken Sora. Namine never exactly said "how long" the sleeping will take...right? So.. if DiZ says,"Im talking to the one who roams the world of Light...can you feel Sora?" Obviously, he is reffering to Sora, and needs him for a task. Why not just shake the pod and wake our hero up? BHK will probably do something to awaken Sora. Maybe when he wakes up in that room where he is looking at his hands? Maybe then Sora will awaken. Ofcourse, this is just a theory IF Sora is still in the pod.

Einon
It's confirmed with the pictures and the trailer look here through the old news till you see diz bhk in the middle is sora in the pod www.sorasdomain.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back