• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHKs name revealed...(???)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
tetraalmasy said:
By the looks of it, you guys don't like the name....

Personally, I don't have a problem with it. I don't see what the big deal is. Sora, sounds feminine, and everyone accepted it. Riku "Originally Rikku in FFX/X-2" is also sorta feminime AND a dude's name. Siru sounds Okay. If it turns out thats the real name, everyone will just shut up and get used to it.

Vzam

Bronze Member
Siru, Sika, Siku, Sira, Soru, Soka, Soku, Soku, Rora, Roku, Roka, Roru, Rika, Riru, and Rira

did I miss any combinations?

guess Nomura picked one out of a hat and dubbed him Siru :p

oh yea, a dictionary says Siru means - to look for, to discover, and all kinds of BHK things. VERB - To be the name of BHK

but seriously I think it sounds like BHKs name

Kel_Droma

whoa, whoa, whoa u found siru in the japanese dictionary u gotta be freaking kidding me. but its more proof than anyone else disproving his name or for the name. if not just u trying to sound cool and im gonna chop off ur fingers. well i would if this was a foreign country to allow that for a lie. any way the names not really all that bad I mean its better than calling him BHK that doesnt really roll off the tounge like Siru. and who cares if its feminine sora isnt exactly manly and neither is his name. and just because it sounds feminine here doesnt mean it does there in japan.

Last edited:

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Pho, it's nice to see that you would grace us with your pressence in the KH II section. Taking a vacation from ID? lol

Ya, liek i asol herd dat SerU Iz hez n ym! LOLZZZZONEONEONE

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Hey, even I like Kingdom Hearts. But the repeptitive comments made me leave this part of the forums. This topic, however, is another matter.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
I've translated the first of the two new comments in the original japanese blog. A lot of kanji, so I may have messed up a bit, but I hope I got the meaning right. "I think it's ok to ignore ambiguous copy-pasting from 2ch.", as the "Siru" comment (which has now been removed) originated from 2ch.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
I've translated the first of the two new comments in the original japanese blog. A lot of kanji, so I may have messed up a bit, but I hope I got the meaning right. "I think it's ok to ignore ambiguous copy-pasting from 2ch.", as the "Siru" comment (which has now been removed) originated from 2ch.

What does it say?

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
That we should ignore the now-deleted "omg he=siru" comment, which was taken from 2ch.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Ah. And what do the words ambiguous copy-pasted mean in that context?

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
No, but they were playing the polite card.
Besides, if it turns out his name actually is "Siru", they can say they removed the comment because it was taken out of context or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back