• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK's Name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What do you think BHK's name will be like? What culture group?

• Japanese

Votes: 74 80.4%
  • American

Votes: 14 15.2%
  • European?

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hellpark

lmao. tear. ye. ti can be of any culture like russian or irish.

~NGD OMEGA~

??? I will refrain from asking... But let's face it, he is not Mexican or Russian, but he could be Irish... I still go With Aros. Wait, come to think of it, there is no Irish in the world of Kingdom hearts, because there is no Ireland, he is Twilight Townish!

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Aros is the worst idea for a name. BHK is NOT Sora's opposite so it would just be a jack-off name for BHk.

Anti, Mexican huh?! How about Pedro lol....that name is really played out after Napoleon Dynomite.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
Oh, don't worry, I'm not racist, I just never thought of puttin' down Mexican or Russian. Sorry.

Anyway, Aros would kinda be cheap. Although it does kinda fit him, I highly doubt that they'll put in in the game. Hmmm... This is really interesting! More opinions, guys!

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
1. Aros is stupid.
2. Sora backwards in japanese isn't Aros, it's Raso, which is even more stupid.

M

M4RLU5H4theL33t

Well im just another n00b, but thats only for this forum. I've been keeping up with the news and what not, but I've heard (I THINK it was on sora's domain) that the BHK's name Kouli or Kyara. Once again, I THINK that DK mentioned that the former and the latter were mentioned in seperate magazines. Personally, I'm hoping its the latter, despite my friend (who is a girl) having the same name. I just like how it sounds a lot more than Kouli. Can somebody tell me if this has any kind of meaning in Japanese and if it can be translated into English.

Camera Obscura

It's not Kyara. -_-*

Kyara is short for the japanese word for character. Somebody confused it with being BHK's name. And I don't think it's Aros either.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
EDIT: Out-posted. Yeah, what he said. Character, written キャラクタ (because this post has to serve some purpose).

Juice

Aros. thatd be kinda funny if thats what it ended up being.

Camera Obscura

If Aros was his name bet you NGD Omega would cheer like crazy. (him and his Aros obsession :rolleyes: )

And then I'll cry like crazy because Aros is a cheap name.

R

ru5ty_k3y5

TOKI.

well, I'm not so sure. as we've said before,
sora=sky
riku=land, or shore
as for kairi, hers means "separation", so I'm just assuming it's the space between the earth and sky.
toki means underworld. not that bhk's evil or anything, I'm just trying to fit something.
(by the way, I am new. but only here...muhaha! *shot*)

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Actually, Kairi is separation as in... well, separation, or estrangement. But since Riku also means "pain of seperation", it makes a bit more sense. :p
Toki, I dunno... Toki also means a lot of other things, most of them concerning time and regularity. o_O;;

EDIT: Are you sure about toki? I can't find it listed as "underworld" or "netherworld" in my dictionary...

Camera Obscura

ru5ty_k3y5 said:
TOKI.

toki means underworld. not that bhk's evil or anything, I'm just trying to fit something.
(by the way, I am new. but only here...muhaha! *shot*)

Toki sounds like a name that belongs to Hades or something...

Hades BHK Toki Jr. :eek:

R

ru5ty_k3y5

agh..It was one of those internet translators. but, it did kind of fit other people's speculation of the name starting with T. you might be right too, It could just be relating to time that passes on the worlds (land, sky, and the in-between). all this decoding is making my head spin..

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Camera Obscura said:
Hades BHK Toki Jr.

zOMG teh truth is revealed at last...
eek.gif

The Collector

Website
homerschatsite.proboards44.com
I have heard these

Teyoko

Tevernay

Heraic

bibbada (I realy dout this one)

Taiy

Taloyk

Fravaay (also dought)

WanaPonashia(I think its french or somthing I found it once)

Kinara

Saro

Osra

Sorea

Kiva

Forvaya

oh and

Bronkiy

briandis

so many more I have been researching for a long long time

Status
Not open for further replies.