• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK's Role

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkKeira16

Now i have heard many people say that the BHK's role is going to be important to the game.I just want to say,how do u guys know?How can u be sure that his role is that important,no one has proof,no one knows anything about the guy,and no one knows how he was even thought of.Maybe the BHK doesn't have anything to do with Sora's story.Maybe the BHK is a character that u use after u beat Sora's story.U guys can't say he is a part of Sora's story yet because we have yet to see him interact with anyone that Sora has been with except for Namine who might not be a part of Sora's story either(havent seen her with him either).Now once again im not sayin that his role isnt gonna be important,im just sayin that we need someone to confirm that his role is very important.

P.S: why is he already people's favorite character when we havent seen him do anything spectacular yet?i mean yeah he ran towards diz and tried to cut him but that was about it.If someone is your favorite character u gotta have a good reason for it.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Well, the reason most people say that he plays a big role in the game is because the creator himself, Nomura, said that he plays a big role in KH2. I, myself, can already tell you that this BHK does play big role in KH2 and he's so important that you might briefly play as him. But nevertheless, I still think that the BHK is way too overrated. He's got a fanbase as large as Riku's all because he looks cool. Unbelievable.

XRCreator

There are so many different pictures of him in different places, how could he not be important? But yeah, how can people like bhk so much? I don't even think he looks cool. Plus, he has no name!

Puck

There's many interviews with Nomura and I remember in one of them he said that BHK played a big role. I'll find it and post it for you, DarkKeira16.

DarkKeira16

Aiight thanks,and just so u guys know im not sayin that i hope he isnt important im just sayin that u should think about why u think he is so important and why u think he is such a great character

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Exactly. People go around saying he's their favorite character, but they have no reason to like him; Besides the fact that he looks "cool". He's becoming the next Riku...but in a really bad way. So many BHK fangirls and guys...O___o But we already know he's gonna play a big role. We just don't know what it is....and the fact that we don't even know what his name is yet! Lol.

Puck

Well, the site that I believe had the interview is having some sort of technical issues because everytime try to go to the site a page keeps popping up saying that the site can't be found. The site's name is Kingdom Hearts Ultimania. It's been my best source for KH news so far and now I can't even access it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back