• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Big time KH3 theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

the keyblader

ok listen (and you wont get this if u havent beet kh2 yet) well one of the three knights from the secret video is obviously standing on something that once he walks off it dissapears well heres what i think is goin on.

Ok That big knight you fight at the end of kh2 might be the actual king of kingdom hearts. when u desrtoy him and then he comes back once u get out of kingdom hearts maybe once you came out it released him and some of the knights from kingdom hearts but he wanted revenge so he fights you with that big dragone thing , so anyway heres why i think hes the king. The main reason is because he sitting in a big chair that looks like a throne and his helmet looks a lot like a crown (for a king duh), but back to the secret video, when u defeat that big dragon thing it falls and crashes and you have to go fight xemnas, but anyway maybe once the knights escaped they were trying to find their king. when they find the big dragon thing on the ground they find out that hes been destroyed. so they ticked off. so.. they figure whoever killed him must of been weilding the keyblade, then they walk off and they find themselves in the graveyard of the warriors who used the keyblade in the keyblade war that happened in the past like nomoura said. (he said the game happens in the path and in the future) so they go and they see three new keyblades there so theyre like confused and they go to take the keyblades for themselves and try to find out who they belonged to, but then they see that guy walking. and (i dont care what anybody else thinks) i think that the guy walking towards them is either Xeharnort, soras dad (because it cant be sora), xmenas who some how is still alive, Zexion because maybe the weapon that they never showed might of been able to bring him back, or it might be one of the lost two guys because lost two is one of the words that come up at the ends and the other lost one might be an evil guy that escaped from kingdom hearts, but ultimately the knights will end up declaring war on the ones who killed they're king which is sora and co., but first they have to deal with that shadowy guy.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Xehanort is not Sora's dad.

That battle you are talking about that was Xemnas. Not the King of Kingdom Hearts. Kingdom Hearts is not a world. Kingdom Hearts can not really be explained. Xemnas used the remaining power of the Kingdom Hearts he created to beccome that form.

the keyblader

first of all i didnt say xheanort is sora's dad i was making a list of the possible people it could be, i said xheanort, soras dad, xmemnas, etc. i just gave a list and secondly how do you know that that guy in armor is xmenas

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
This theory has so many holes. The person that is sitting in that chair is Xemnas. He just has many forms. And yes he probably did acquire that power from Kingdom Hearts. That is why he had these strong forms. He was riding on top of that dragon like thing, which I think is a ship. Why did you ever think that Xehanort was Sora father? That is not right. If the scene where you say that the knights were looking for their king happened in the past then that makes no sense because Sora and Riku defeated Xemnas and that ship not to long ago.
I don't even know where Zexion come in to play. This whole theory does not make sense. That lone knight could be anyone. It possibly could be Xehanort but not likely.

edit: Anyway the guide to Kingdom Hearts 2 says Xemnas battle 3 or something like that indicating that you are still fighting Xemnas. why would a new boss appeart out of the blue?

Last edited:

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
This theory has more holes than swiss cheese-.-

The Knight was Xemnas. The dragon was Xemnas. Everything you fought in the final battle was Xemnas! The secret ending and the battle were seperate. Xenhnaort=Xemnas. Sora's dad..don't get me started on why that is wrong. You pulled that from the deepest part of yuor brain. This theory has so many faults

soXra407

Well speaking of sora's dad...I know this is random but what ever happened to sora's mother from the beginning of kh1?
haha. Sorry. It was on the subject.

But yeah, that theory was a good try. though its wrong facts.
But I actually do believe Xemnas' armor can be related to the knights in the secret video...

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
soXra407 said:
Well speaking of sora's dad...I know this is random but what ever happened to sora's mother from the beginning of kh1?
haha. Sorry. It was on the subject.

But yeah, that theory was a good try. though its wrong facts.
But I actually do believe Xemnas' armor can be related to the knights in the secret video...

She probably disappeared with the world just like Tidus and the gang.. But Since Destiny Islands came back she is probably there along with Sora, Kairi and Riku now, since they made it back home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back