• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bill S.978

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
I dont know if anyone made a thread about this yet but if anything just post the link.

Bill S.978 is A bill to amend the criminal penalty provision for criminal infringement of a copyright, and for other purposes.

This means basically you wont be able to upload videos of Music, Movies, Television, and Video Games without the consent of the company's thing your posting.

So how does this affect KHI ? or KH fans ? Well lets say Square doesnt want us to post videos on anything Square related, that means nobody would be able to see anything on KH or FF except for probably the trailer. So lets say you love watching like walkthroughs people do to help you out or for entertainment, you wont be able to see that.

Heres a video of a Commentator i like who talks more about how it affect the youtube community.

[video=youtube;i2lP1yuJgfM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2lP1yuJgfM&feature=feedu[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back