• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep: A massive piece of Fridge Brilliance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radar

Bronze Member
I dont see that many connections between Christianity and KH, or Sora being KH.

The only thing I can think of of is Sora "saving" everybody, just like Jesus saved us when he got crucified or whatever.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
I agree with Creative Genius. All this religion talk is going to start an argument, and I'm sure it won't be pretty. Let's just leave it where it stands right now...And hope Nomura Doesn't go too far with this Christian reference thing. KH is fine as it is.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I agree with Creative Genius. All this religion talk is going to start an argument, and I'm sure it won't be pretty. Let's just leave it where it stands right now...And hope Nomura Doesn't go too far with this Christian reference thing. KH is fine as it is.

It's not that big of a deal really. Nearlly every fictional story is influenced by some religion. Star Wars is a good example. So KH having some religious elements isn't that big of a deal, it's just like about everything else in fiction.

kiante

I don't think Sora IS or ever will BE Kingdom Hearts, but in BBS it looked like they were setting him up to summon it. To summon it, you have to focus all hearts together sort of, right? Sora is connected to so many people already, and the end of Blank Points goes on about that. Plus, the very last screen of Blank Points says "Reconnect" with the KH logo beneath it. What is it Sora has to go save everybody from, how is he going to do it, etc.? He's going to reconnect. I theorize that he will use Kingdom Hearts to remake the world as it once was, full of light, whole, not separated.

So, I don't think he IS KH, but I think because of his myriad connections, he will be key (pardon the pun) in summoning Kingdom Hearts and using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back