• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by sleep idea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
So far we know some decent information about BBS. But what I have yet to hear the least bit about is why it is titled "Birth By Sleep." Nomura said the main focus of the game is to explain who Ven is. Now what does the birth by sleep have to do with him? It seems much more like it is going to be about what events transpired leading up to the secret ending we have seen, and less about who was born by someone sleeping. I'm hoping they clarify what this term means. Any ideas?

UrbanQuattrus

Well, supposedly, Xehanort is asleep now after having both his halves beaten, and he will reawaken at some point... his own "birth by sleep", if you will. So someone is going to be similarly born by sleep in BBS, I think. I know that no heartless or nobodies will be present, but the main idea is that someone is reincarnating in their original form... after having been transformed into something else, and then having died or been beaten in that form.

Y

Yannis

So far we know some decent information about BBS. But what I have yet to hear the least bit about is why it is titled "Birth By Sleep." Nomura said the main focus of the game is to explain who Ven is. Now what does the birth by sleep have to do with him? It seems much more like it is going to be about what events transpired leading up to the secret ending we have seen, and less about who was born by someone sleeping. I'm hoping they clarify what this term means. Any ideas?

Well, my opinion would be that, it is hinting to Sleeping Beauty..As far as we know, it is confirmed world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back