• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep: Multiple save files - Question regarding Final/secret episodes.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squabble

So I'm currently going for the platinum trophy in Birth by Sleep and I only have beating the various playthroughs on Critical Mode left(Done with Terra so far). So on my first playthrough I did everything on proud mode and got all different save files. So basically what im wondering is that when im going through as Terra, Ventus and Aqua will it effect anything that I have previous save files when I unlock Final and secret episode later, or does the game know what difficulty you beat the required criteria with?

Or should I remove the old save files?

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
I'm really not sure what you're asking exactly so I try to make certain things clear instead:

• To get the Critical trophies you have to play every story on Critical, there is no way around it.
  • The System Data saves your overall progression (like on which difficulty you played through the stories) and can unlock several things in the different stories (like Arena matches) but it will never change your previous savegames.
  • You don't have to remove any savegames, on the contrary you should at least keep the last savegame of every story, so you can still update your System Data when beating the end boss again.
  • The Last Episode save file is created from your last Aqua playthrough as the Final Episode save is created from your Last Episode playthough.
  • The unlock critera were drastically lowered for the HD 2.5 ReMIX, so you don't have to fear that you won't get the Secret Episode when you only played on Proud with Terra, Ventus or Aqua.

Squabble

• The Last Episode save file is created from your last Aqua playthrough as the Final Episode save is created from your Last Episode playthough.

Thanks a ton! This was what I was looking for. I was worried because when I beat Terra on critical it gave me a final episode save, but it was the same one I got when I beat it on Proud Mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back