• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

birth by sleep phrase?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorablader

something interesting that i saw when i was traducing (misspelled) to spanish something came to my mind it says "Memories of Xenahort" "birth by sleep" and other phrases but the last one cought my attention birth by sleep in spanish says the birth of a dream. the here is my theorie what f we were fighting in like a dream of other person you know and sora was the chose one by that person. the war of the keybladers was also a dream and these people lets say the known knights were fighting to destroy this man who is dreaming or to finish this dream.

What do you think this is my theorie so feel free to say anything. or if you want to add something.:D

Raynax

thats nice, I thought birth by sleep was like when Sora was in that egg thing and he was sleeping. and then he woke up kinda like reborn. and also when the baby is in the mothers womb it kinda sleeps... and then birth lol

oh and also, it wouldn't be 'Birth by a dream' the Japanese probably put those phrases in English to make the meanings more precise cuz English has a lot more words and stuff

it was so funny, a guy I know said he knew the game's ending. and he said at the end Sora wakes up from the egg and it was all of KH2 was a dream

Pyro

well i just thought it meant that xehanort had some weird power to create things in his dream and maybe he used it for evil purposes and someone erase his memories so he can never use that power again. well thats what i was thinking when i read that line

Little_Red

betch.
I thought birth by sleep had to be like the birth of darkness (I'm kind of refering to Kairi's grandmother's story).

Pyro

sorry i have not been looking over the ansem reports about this and i thought kairi's grandma's story was saying the darkness in people's hearts brought tha heartless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back