• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Blind folded riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DARK_RIKU3000

I reckon the blind folded riku is the fake from KH:CoM

he wears the blind fold to be different because hes so cut by being an imitation

Resons?

Hes probly searching for Namine to Attach fake memories

He also probably wears the blind fold to be told apart from the real riku

i dont reckon this is the real riku because why would riku all of a sudden need o wear a blind fold?

Kira Haro

Unknown
DARK_RIKU3000 said:
I reckon the blind folded riku is the fake from KH:CoM

he wears the blind fold to be different because hes so cut by being an imitation

Resons?

Hes probly searching for Namine to Attach fake memories

He also probably wears the blind fold to be told apart from the real riku

i dont reckon this is the real riku because why would riku all of a sudden need o wear a blind fold?

One flaw though. The deep dive videos were made before KH:CoM was even an idea.

riku7244

DARK_ i dont reckon this is the real riku because why would riku all of a sudden need o wear a blind fold?[/QUOTE said:
i think the reson he wears a blind fold is b/c ya know how in KH COM how riku could like small and feel darkness well maybe he is cuting off one of he sense to make his dark ones stronger. just a thout.

darkriku14

beginning and end
the blindfolded riku is NOT riku replica, because the real riku kills him in reverse/rebirth.

Night Shadow

yeah... didnt the replika, you know, DIE!!?? but that is kinda sad, they could have played off that + soras memory loss and it would have been cool

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Ya, the Replica Riku in CoM was destroyed by the real Riku. No way in hell would Nomura bring him back. That would piss a lot of people off, make no sense, and Nomura knows this. The RR was only important to the CoM storyline, not for KH II.

ffx2_rpgmaster

A very stupid theory. First of all, if you payed any attention to the KH games then you wouldn't have come up with it.

First of all, Deep Dive and ASAS were created much before COM was even in production. (heck, and idea) Secondly, in COM, the Riku Replica get's killed by the real Riku.

T

The_Guardian

Okay people have already made some very good points so far like:

*Riku Replica Dies in KH:CoM

*DD/ASAS was made before the idea of KH:CoM

*Putting R/R in KH2 would piss alot of people off

All these comments are true, which is why the BFU cannot be the Riku Replica. Also stating that Nomura has said that People wouldn't need to play KH:Com to understand KH2, Sooo... if Riku Replica was in KH:CoM, then that would mean people would need to play KH:Com... Well no offence or anything but this theory is absolutely incorrect and you should have put more thought into it... But look on the bright side, at least people got some more posts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back