• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Blood Chronicles: The Re-Awakening of the dragoons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pwolf

Blood Chronicles: The Re-awakening Of The Dragoons

Just so you know this is based off of the game: Legend Of Dragoons. The main characters, (Dart, Shana, The Albert, Kongol, Miranda, Haschel, and Meu ) are dead.

Of all the things that could happen, the one that people thought would never happen was having to re-awaken the dragoons. But it could not have been helped. Not after what had happened. When the child of Lloyd and nirsandra( a village women he fell in love with) was born the child was given a mentor, this mentor would be required to be with the child at all times. The mentor was told that after the 5th child of the dragoons were born that the attack was to be initiated. Finally when Lloyd's great, great, great, grandson was 7, all of the new dragoons were born, ( darts was 4, the attack was put into motion. The attack was devatating. Half the continent was burnt to ashes by the new dragoon, Which is yellow. His powers are relentless and very unknown. Though he could not summon a

im gonna need someone to be Lloyds son/daughter (first come first serve)

Characters taken

Shana and darts child -

Albert and Queen child -

Kongol and Meru child -

Rose and Zeig -

Lloyd and Nirsandra - reserved by reckless chaos

Miranda and Gohden (made up... you can pick the fathers name if wanted change) -

Rules
1. well the same standard rules - no flaming, god moddong, PPing.... ETC.
2. please do not quit right in the middle.... if you do please give me some notice and we can work somethin out...
3. Post " dragoons rule" if you have read and know all the main rules to RPing here
4. Well.... thats it.... . =P.... on with the roleplayin

Template

Name -

Dragoon -(can make own)

Element - (can make own)

Appearence - (can make your own.... pic....whatever)

Personality -

Weapon -(just type... you can change in the middle of the RP or whenever so it feels that your buying weapons)

Bio -at least one paragraph

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
I know it's your rp but, Albert's wife should be the queen of Tabithia and Rose is with Zeig. I hope you know that Haschel can't have kids anymore. I mean old people can have kids but, he's too old so, that means he's shooting blanks. But, hey it's your rp.

Save me the spot as Lloyd's son.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Last edited:

pwolf

Name - Sasurto Moonashia

Dragoon - A light blue.... http://www.emunova.net/img/dossiers/legendofdragoon/Dart%20Dragoon.jpg

Element - Ice, and water

Appearence - same pic...

Personality - He is in love with getting stronger and, just training and being the all time hero

Weapon - SWords, and katanas

Bio -Sasurto was only 4 when the attack was stated. The child had an advantage on all of the new dragoons. He could go into the form whenever he wanted too. Sasurto knew nothing of the dragoons when the attack was started i mean he was only 4.

When he turned 15 the evil dragoon was already in control of almost the whole country. But now that Sasurto was 15 he could learn how to control his power and take back his country.

Now in the present time Sasurto had been training for 5 hears with his father who had been the first male to have the blue dragoons. Sasurto the 2nd. Saurto put his heart into his training and it was about to oay off for he now just need to call upon the others and they could rejoice and put the plan into action...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back