• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Blue kingdom hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clowde

I think Terra was angered and was turning to the darkness to gain strength. Or responding to the door. Iunno.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Riku wasn't necessarily angry; he wanted to help Sora wake up. If that's what you're talking about.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
aww dude.. where have i seen kairis grandmother story? i forgot.. i've seen it somewhere.. urgg. can someone tell me where its from? I FORGOT!! I SAW IT SOMEWHERE!! or maybe its pokemon... :\
Long ago, people lived in peace, bathed in the warmth of light.
Everyone loved the light.
Then people began to fight over it.
They wanted the light for themselves.
And darkness was born in their hearts.
The darkness spread, swallowing the light and many people's hearts.
It covered everything, and the world disappeared.
But small fragments of the light survived... in the hearts of children.
With these fragments of light, children rebuilt the lost world.
It's the world we live in now.
But the true light sleeps, deep within the darkness.
That's why the worlds are still scattered, divided from each other.
But someday, a door to the innermost light will open.
And the true light will return.
So, listen, child.
Even in the deepest darkness, there will always be light to guide you.
Believe in the light, and the darkness will never defeat you.
Your heart will shine with its power and push the darkness away.
Do you understand, Kairi?
But I see where you're going. Since Unbirths are dark blue.
I'm going somewhere?
I have no idea what your talking about :lol:
But it seems strange that Xemnas's Kingdom hearts was pinkish as were the hearts released from the heartless and those hearts in the lab were blue like the kingdom hearts Master X summoned.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Meh, you never know, they're in blueish fluid, so they probably appear blue but are actually pink. Or MX's KH = those blue hearts, which are hearts of Unbirths.

I smell a theory coming on.

Clowde

Right. I think that its easy to assume that what ever happens in BBS results in Unbirths disappearing, and heartless appearing. We could probably say that what ever happens relating to that "Kingdom Hearts" causes this.

My theory is that Unbirths are Body + Heart+Darkness but they lack the soul and if you say that with out a soul it would die. Thats exactly my point. An unbirth is the opposite of human life, as Nomura stated.

So maybe something happens that causes an unbirth to separate, and become 2 separate beings.

Clowde

But the soul fuels the body. How is the body going to exist without the soul?

Man, this is a Kingdom Hearts game. They'll work something out.

And think about what the unbirth is. The opposite of human life, or so Nomura says. It'd make sense if it was something like this.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Man, this is a Kingdom Hearts game. They'll work something out.
That would mean no one truly dies in KH.

And think about what the unbirth is. The opposite of human life, or so Nomura says. It'd make sense if it was something like this.
It would make sense if the unbirths were the soul.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
But the name of the enemies are normally the opposite of what they really are.
Heartless- Have peoples hearts
Nobodies- Have the body
Unbirth- Have the souls (?)
Nobodies = Body and soul.

Seeing how this is before BBS, and Heartless and Nobodies don't exist they could made up of anything. Unbirths could be the soul, but they have to be with something else. The soul can't live on its own.

Clowde

But the name of the enemies are normally the opposite of what they really are.
Heartless- Have peoples hearts
Nobodies- Have the body and soul
Unbirth- Have the souls (?)

That would make sense if it was Unsoul. But their is nothing in the word Unbirth that states it is related to the soul at all. We are all just pulling at a random formula that has in 3 key variables and a definite. Body, Soul or Heart + Darkness.

But what Nomura said is really bothering me. He said in an interview that an Unbirth is the opposite of human life. Or something along those lines.

And i just notice this too. The secret Ansem reports state:Three elements combine to create a life: a heart, a soul, and a body.

And below it: When the soul leaves the body, its vessel, life gives way to death

I honestly believe that maybe they are called Unbirths because instead of dieing when they lost their soul, they were reborn into a new being, with darkness as their life source.

Clowde

Then why haven't we seen any in KH1 or KH2? You'd think with a that with all the darkness in both game atleast one would exist.

If you had read my previous posts you would know what.
I said:
Right. I think that its easy to assume that what ever happens in BBS results in Unbirths disappearing, and heartless appearing. We could probably say that what ever happens relates to that "Kingdom Hearts" causes this

Clowde

Nomura also said that the word unbirth "unborn" is given literal meaning.
Born- is to bring into existence
Unborn- is to take out of existence

If the body and heart stays into existence its not really unborn is it.

Ok. Your right. Infact. Unbirths aren't there at all. They are all in our heads because "they were taken out of existance."

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Right. I think that its easy to assume that what ever happens in BBS results in Unbirths disappearing, and heartless appearing. We could probably say that what ever happens relates to that "Kingdom Hearts" causes this
Heartless appeared because Xehanhort experimented on darkness in people's hearts. The Kingdom Hearts had nothing to do with it.

My theory is that Unbirths are Body + Heart+Darkness but they lack the soul
And I doubt that the Kingdom hearts would prevent unbirth from being born if they are made up of the elements you stated earlier.

Soul has to be a factor in Unbirths

Clowde

Heartless appeared because Xehanhort experimented on darkness in people's hearts. The Kingdom Hearts had nothing to do with it.

And I doubt that the Kingdom hearts would prevent unbirth from being born if they are made up of the elements you stated earlier.

Soul has to be a factor in Unbirths

Your right about the Xehanort making the heartless part. I overlooked that. But something happens in BBS that stops Unbirths from being created anymore. Can you give me a reason?

And of course the soul has to be a factor. But it's how it's a factor. Are unbirth's lacking a soul? Do they have one? What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back